shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats dcsvnnhpeach and Jaders73!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
dcsvnnhpeach and Jaders731 are having their bid day tomorrow! We haven''t heard of peach for a while, but I''m still hoping she''ll have a fantastic day...

Jaders, I hope your day is everything you wanted and more! Best wishes to you and your new husband!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful wedding day, and remember to enjoy yourself - it goes by very quickly!!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
lol I''m such a dork. I was like, What''s a bid day? I thought it was some pricescope lingo that I hadn''t heard yet. Brides-in-?
I get it now though.

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDINGS!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
All my well wishes ladies!

Jaders: Hoping everything goes splendidly and that you remember to enjoy and take it all in!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 2:49:37 PM
Author: luckystar112
lol I''m such a dork. I was like, What''s a bid day? I thought it was some pricescope lingo that I hadn''t heard yet. Brides-in-?
I get it now though.

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDINGS!!!
Oops, typo. Too late to fix it now, but I meant biG day...
28.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great day!!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations --- enjoy it to the fullest!!
jen

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
oh girls, I hope you both have a wonderful day and may it be full of wonderful memories... I hope the weather is beautiful where you are today... it is a beautiful day here, but cold and very very windy...so trust it is not where you are :}
Have a great day and don''t forget - WE LOVE PICS :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results