shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats and Best Wishes to...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
This week''s Brides:

08/04/06 - Shay
08/05/06 - KBerly, msflutter, KimberlyH

Your numbers are up, gals!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yea
36.gif

congrats to you all! best wishes and good luck on your big day! take it all in and enjoy every moment!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck ladies!
Hope you enjoy your special day(s)!!
Come back with LOTS of pics!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS ladies!!!!

And remember, we want pics!!
31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
May you have amazing day and wonderful lives with your husbands!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much!

I am feeling like the eye of a storm at the moment, I am totally calm but everyone around me is going mad (how many phone calls one can recieve regarding to have or not-to-have champagne for a toast?). My final dress fitting is on Thursday, as well as nails, toes, pampering stuff. The parents (mine) invade on Thursday too. I''m still not sure if FI''s mom is going to make it (86, alzheimer''s, broke two vertebrae in her back a few weeks ago and is wheelchair bound at the moment).

Perhaps I should be a bit panicky, but I just can''t wait to say "I do" and have a nice evening celebrating among those we love most and then hopping a plane to Hawaii for a week of recoup time!!!

Good luck to you, Shay, Kberly and msflutter! I hope all is going well in your world.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!!!!
36.gif
They are falling like dominoes around here! Where is the time going?
9.gif
Hope you all have a great day and a beautiful life together. Congrats and don''t forget the mandatory pictures when you get back.
face23.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats gals!!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck ladies!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Your numbers are up!
Hilarious!
I hope you have blissful and beautiful days! Enjoy EVERY second! Such a wonderful thing!

Tybee

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe its here already! I leave tomorrow for vegas and I''m not packed. Today i go for mani/pedi/waxing. And I cant seem to get off the computer~

Thanks for all your advice for the last year ladies! Couldnt have done this much without you all!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to all you lovely ladies!!! Have fun!!!
35.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, just a couple of weeks ago I was in this boat! Msflutter---I couldn''t seem to get off the conmputer and do what I neeeded to do---BUT-- it will get done! But we too were packing until the 11th hour! Enjoy it all, though. I meant to get us some journals to record our thoughts and feelings during the whole whirlwind, but --duh-- I forgot. But it was such and exciting time!
Best of luck again, ladies!
Thinking about you!

Tybee

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to all of our brides this week! I hope you all have the wedding you''ve dreamed of. Make sure you take time to breathe it all in--it goes by so fast. And of course, we''re expecting stories and photos when you return. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results