shape
carat
color
clarity

CONFUSED>>>

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

confusedconsumer

Rough_Rock
I am in the process of selecting an engagement ring but am on a budget. I have seen several emerald cut diamonds in the .85 to .90 range with certs for under 4,000 on tradeshop.com and also at a site afilliated with a B&M shop near my home(many of them had no certs though). Should I beware?? I have read that its difficult to get a well cut emerald so with a budget am I in for a shock?????? any help will be appreciated.......In other words can I put together a beautiful ring for this kind of budget or should I consider something else.... I'd like to stay within the size range I indicated but would go to .75 ish since its for a small finger and its an elongated shape

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Should be possible Confused.
Color oand inclusions are easy to pick in emereald cuts. So you can do your own grading unless you are dead set on VVS or F+.
The make is the most difficult part - I use my eyes, but I also use the idea-scope (i am biased because i sel it) from www.ideal-scope.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results