shape
carat
color
clarity

Concerned about you AGBF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Deb I didn''t want to hijack Diamondseeker''s anniversary thread, but I was concerned when I read your comment about contemplating divorce. We are supposed to both be celebrating our 30th anniversaries in 2007 (mine isn''t until June)!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very much hoping that she just meant that something stressful happened during the holidays and wasn''t completely serious about the ''d'' word.
33.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing!!!
you have email agbf.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 1:25:30 AM
Author: strmrdr
prayers outgoing!!!
you have email agbf.
Ditto on both...

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Call me naive, but I thought her comment was a joke! AGBF used several ''!!!!'' so I got the impression she was joking and had had a stressful xmas day...I know a few friends who said the same thing when they got (or didn''t get) bad gifts or had to run around after family members that day. I very much hope I am right!

If it was a joke (and again...I am hoping that it was!), I would like to revive an old crock pot thread.....AGBF recently had a one year anniversary of her latest (or was it her first?) crock pot and I think it is high time she posted some recipes that she has tried !!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I was off-line for a while and was stunned to see this when I came back on-line (just now). Storm, I was hoping to see how you were doing and the thread I saw first was this one. I thought that out of courtesy to all of you who posted I should answer it promptly before I read further...so I don''t even know how you are or when you got home!

I had a stressful Christmas, but I think everything is back to what passes for normal. I am still in Connecticut with my parents. This is where we all spent Christmas. I need to have the last of some dental work done here. My husband took our daughter back to Virginia. They are getting along well and having fun. I cannot afford to lose my sense of humor about my marriage or my husband. If I do...if I ever have a bad day, for instance...things fall apart. I used to watch "Life with Father" to see my husband (embodied in Clare, the husband and father). Now I watch, "Born yesterday" and see him in Harry. He is the tyrannical head of the household who must always have the last word. I had a headache on Christmas. Ergo, I was not at my best. The rest is history. It looks as if we will probably make it to 30 years after all, but my marriage is one I would never put money on ;-).

Thanks, guys!!!

Deb
34.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for responding Deb! We just wanted you to know that we were concerned about you. The holidays can be very stressful and all marriages have their ups and downs.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Deb:

As always, I am thinking and concerned about you. Thanks for "stopping by"; I miss your keen wit and observations....

kind regards--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results