shape
carat
color
clarity

Concealer recommendations

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need a really good concealer - something really opaque with complete coverage.

Not for my face but for my legs (to hide my veins). So it needs to pretty completely hide red / blue / greenish hues.

If anyone has this issue do you have a concealer you can recommend?

Or even if you use one for your face one that you feel completely covers really well? If it stays put or is waterproof that's of course ideal.

Thank you!

(oh - and if it's drugstore even better! I'd rather not spend too much on it.)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was going to suggest MUFE - they have a face and body makeup foundation. Unfortunately, it appears to be sold online only. However, if you don't like it, you can always return it. While I have not tried this particular one, I have enjoyed using MUFE foundations in the past. Good, buildable coverage.

http://www.sephora.com/face-body-liquid-makeup-foundation-P12635?skuId=468983

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ, thank you so much for starting this thread - I'll look forward to all the recommendations as much as you. :praise:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the recommendations. 8)

I don't think I want to get a foundation but a concealer (even though I realize that foundations that offer full coverage can be used as concealers too).

I should also mention that I have several concealers that I've tried that can "work" (and I have used them). Guess I was just hoping for someone to recommend a concealer that is super opaque (again, maybe the foundations you've recommended do that and it's just not going through my thick head) ::)

minousbijoux -

I have a little ritual that I do when I need to wear skirts or dresses or expose my legs in any way.

First I put on Sally Hansen in the Light/Clair http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5100081#... This gives me a little bit of natural looking color and instantly makes my legs look more attractive. It also makes the veins less visible, even though it doesn't completely cover them. (BTW, Dee*Jay, if you're reading, did you ever try this, and what did you think?)

Then what I do after that is apply concealer on TOP of the Sally Hansen airbrush legs - sometimes I'll even take a little brush and actually trace the veins (this works really well) but if I'm too lazy I'll just apply a glob of concealer and blend well. This helps hide the veins/not make them as noticeable even more.

The reason I'm looking for a concealer is not so much that the ones I have are bad - it's just that they were concealers I had laying around from my face use - so they don't really match the hue in the Sally Hansen makeup. So I figured if I was going to buy a new concealer maybe there's something out there that is really opaque and would cover them 100%.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results