shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming up on E! TV - 40 Celebrity Weddings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just saw that at 5 pm PST, and again at 8 PST, E! TV channel is going to air a show called "40 Celebrity Weddings and a Funeral". I saw lots of flashes of bling on the commercial...

Catch it if you can...!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw it at 6pm...but I only caught 6:30-7pm..so I am Tivo'ing it again at 8 so I can catch the 30 minutes I missed.

They showed a close up of Britney's ring...looks fabulous but I thought it was 5c? The gal said it was 4c. Also they showed Brad and Jen's rings and hmm..who else...can't recall. David and Liza's wedding...CREEPY. Also I was totally not into the Bennifer Funeral thing...but I had to laugh when that one gal said 'Just goes to show that life is about more than having a big ass and a Bentley'....hee!

Oh and also...Britney's wedding...it looked fabulous in photos and what they showed, BUT I have to say my biggest pet peeve was that her hair looked like total bedhead. In all the photos, it looks hugely ratty and uncombed, and her dress was stunning, everything was just beautiful. She couldn't COMB HER HAIR? Put it up into a bun? Something?! I've seen other comments like that but recently I saw a pic and just thought...oh man...how much did you spend on the wedding and WHERE was the stylist?!?!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought Britney''s ring was 5 ct also. Guess she couldn''t find her stylist for that "surprise" wedding...I think they had it at her wedding planner''s place! Wasn''t a big fan of her lace gloves...I did love the dress though. Did you see the flash of Jada Pinkett Smith''s humungous pear? Heavenly!! I''ve read that sucker is 7+ carats. She could direct traffic with that thing.

Hmmm, who else''s rings did they show?...oh! They also showed Julia Roberts'' ring, had a fabulous shot of Reese Witherspoon''s asscher, Carmen Elektra''s ring...can''t remember who else!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
damn. missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results