shape
carat
color
clarity

comfortable designer wedding shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i''m trying to find some lovely wedding shoes, but would love it if they were comfortable too (since I''ll be on my feet for 10 hours most likely! and dancing...)

i''ve looked at the usual bridal shoes at bridal stores..and so far like "Grace" shoes. Just curious if anyone has expereince with them (or others) and can vouch for comfort..

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing flats, but I''ve heard that if you want comfortable heels, ballroom dance shoes are the way to go. I know there''s a site where you can customize your shoes by heel height and color and such, but I can''t for the life of me remember what it is.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i tried grace and they were uncomfy for me. i was more than happy with the stuart weitzmans i wore for my wedding day.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve also read a couple girls on my local Knot board that had bad luck with Grace comfy wise.

I am going with a gold wedge with a rhinestone clip added to it, because I do so badly in heels, and our venue involves some walking on grassy paths, etc. for photos and between ceremony and reception.

I''ve heard DSW has a wide selection of designer shoes- it would give you a chance to try on a lot in once place, and keep an open mind- sometimes if you find a plain looking shoe, you can always dress it up with a clip or something.

I found great ones at www.absolutelyaudrey.com

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
My shoes are Cynthia Rowley Trance... I haven''t tested them out for a full night yet (wedding is in 3 weeks though!) but they''re REALLY comfy around the house. I got both the white satin and silver leather and haven''t decided which to wear yet.....

Hope that helps!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore 3" white flip flops for our reception and they were wonderful! I changed after our first dance.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Try looking at ballroom dance shoes, esp if you are having an all-indoor event. They are SO much more comfortable than regular heels, and you can get plenty of cute strappy styles and can pick the color and even the heel height on many models. They are often priced about the same as full-price party shoes (Nina, Nine West, etc.) you could get at the department store, and definitely less than most designer shoes. Ok, so some of them will be tacky -- but many come in white and/or silver, so you can just skip the leopard print (unless that''s your thing). Good luck.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Grace "Stella" which so far are super comfy, but I''ll be able to tell you more after May 12. I tried on a couple of other Grace styles which weren''t so comfy. I had also ordered from Shelley George but I returned them because they were super uncomfortable.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I wore Reaction by Kenneth Cole.. and they were AWESOME!!! Loved them.. not really "designer" like Vera Wang, etc.. but very nice.. somewhat unconventional (they have black rubber soles), but MAN were they comfy.. and NO ONE noticed the black!!! and lots of pretty rhinestones!!!
Here''s a picture:

Kenneth Cole.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results