shape
carat
color
clarity

Colouring update for Italia!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey Italia! Thanks for all your great advice on my thread earlier in the week!

I am happy to report my hair colour is perfect and exactly what I wanted!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I went into my salon 20 mins before my appointment, and was lucky to find that my hairdresser was ready to go, so we spent about 15 mins going through books, magazines and charts trying to work out the best colour for me. She explained the same thing that you said about the colour charts, and reiterated basically what you told me, which made me feel a lot more confident.
She stripped the old colour out and dyed my roots and ends again, and it all matches perfectly! I am so happy with it. And it only cost me $100. The next time it will cost around $60 as she won''t have to strip it again. I am very happy with it.

Silly DF though, I just spend 2.5 hours in the hairdressers getting rid of the red tones in my hair and going to a light brown/golden colour, and he looks at me and says, I love your hair baby, I have always loved in red! WTH? He is colour blind - sometimes he is just so adorable!
9.gif

Thanks for your help Italia, it was appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results