shape
carat
color
clarity

color palette help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I am still trying to figure out my color palette and up until today was pretty set on chocolate brown and sky blue, and the accent colors would be light pink, dark pink, white and ivory (the bouquets will be those colors).

The table cloths will be chocolate and the centerpieces were going to be bright blue hydrangeas. Today I found out that I might not be able to have the blue and am left with either white hydrangeas or pink.

First of all do you think those colors will look stupid. The girls will be wearing sty blue dressed with brown sashed, and carrying bouquets of white, pink and ivory roses. I will carry dark pink and light pink rosed and mini callas, all tied up with brown ribbon.

The blue hydrangeas were going to tie it all together for centerpieces. But if I have to go with white hydrangeas and add some roses to the mix I feel like that would change the whole feel of the tables.

Please let me know if I am justified in feeling a bit overwhelmed!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Even though blue hydrangeas aren''t available, could you find another blue flower to mix in with the white hydrangeas to still tie in the color?

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sabine. I am just not sure what other flowers come in blue!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Blue flowers? Cornflowers, Blue Delphinium, hibiscus, blue bells..

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, fiftyflowers is where I was going to get the bright blue hyrangea from, but after reading the bad reviews I am not so sure. The flower exchange does not carry that shade of blue, just the antique looking blue. I really want to stick with flowers that are full. So if I use the while hydrangea and maybe stick in some smaller blue flowers that might work.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I''m using blue hydrangeas in my bouquet, but I''m also using delphinium and larkspur, and I think they can be just as dark blue as the hydrangeas. They might work well to stick in with white hydrangeas since they are more cone shaped. I can''t think of any other wide, open blue flowers.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I think that is theflowerexchange wont be able to get me the bright blue hydrangeas, I will just try to get them from fiftyflowers and take the chance. I really have my heart set on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results