shape
carat
color
clarity

Cole Haan Bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this bag about 2 wks. ago. I love it. But it is heavy or maybe I''m just not used to it. This is my first larger bag, big for me! I vowed I will not buy Coach any longer. When the high school girls carry them, well, time to move on.

coleHaan.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Cute bag!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Very nice bag Ann! These heavier styles do take a little getting used to, but you won''t notice it so much after you''ve carried it for a while.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Adorable! But I know what you mean about "weight"--my Gucci Hobo is quite heavy (lots of hardware) and gives me a shoulder ache somedays--so I try and keep my wallet empty of change to lighten the load......
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, very nice! How about an actual pic of your bag with you so we can see exactly how big this thing is
31.gif
, because I just LOVE Cole Haan bags
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
ooo-la-laaaa! That''s a killer looking bag! I love it
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If this is your first big bag, they all seem heavy at first. You''ll get used to it. Just don''t carry around lots of change, that helps a lot. I don''t fill mine with stuff I don''t need either. Just the bare essentials.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute bag!! Cole Haan has had some really nice designs out lately.

I know what you mean about coach. I have a couple small bags that I"ve been given as gifts and I use them only occasionally because I hate being in a store and seeing 10 people half my age carrying them. I think the entire new legacy line is being debuted this fall, so I''m curious to see it, but I have a hard time rationalizing 550+ on coach bags for some reason.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new bag! I do like some of the summer Coach bags, but I would rather spend the money on jewelry, lol. I also know what you mean about the teen/Coach thing...my 13 and 15 year old nieces have Coach bags and Tiffany jewelry now! I honestly have never spent more than $100 on a handbag, though. I love to look at the pricey ones but I would be so paranoid about getting stains on them or being too hard on them so I stick with good old Kenneth Cole Reaction or Kathy Van Zeelands. Of course this makes my husband VERY happy, ha ha!
2.gif
20.gif
9.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s a great handbag Ann! Can you give dimensions of it.

I wish you well,

Bridget

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i like it! never checked out cole haan bags before, but may need to start looking at them. i''ve heard great things about their quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results