shape
carat
color
clarity

Cocolaw where are you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Miss your posts! How is the new job going? Last minute wedding details? From the lack of posting, I assume you are quite busy and rightfully so! Just wanted to say hello and hope everything is going smoothly!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i was actually just wondering the same thing!!!! hope all is well, dear!! 2 more weeks!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Me, too!!! Where R U???

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hope everything is going well for you!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
hey!! i''m here!! thanks for the love :). i have been really busy with the job, but more so with all of the last minute wedding details. i have totally stopped working out (which is big for me) and am writing thank you notes and doing wedding stuff in all of my free time. it''s kind of insane and.......i can''t believe i''m even saying this.....i am ready for it all to be over!!!!!!!!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you''re doing well! Writing thank you notes is very productive of you! Hope the last minute things all fall into place and you aren''t too stressed. It''s almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results