shape
carat
color
clarity

Cluster headaches anyone?

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
They are something else. Meds and diet change are not working as well as they had in the past. The first episode was several years ago. It took a month to get a diagnoses, correct meds and diet. After a few months on the meds the headaches went into remission and for four years no meds, no diet and no headaches. Second time I got meds quickly, changed food intake and was headache free after a few months. Three years later there here again and not responding as well to the treatment that had worked before. O my gosh it can be painful.

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
Hay joe, I used to get them years back. The first I was diagnosed, I insisted on a scan as I could not believe I wasn't dying of a brain tumour. I thought the tumour was behind my eye and it was going to explode. I got them for about 10 years, intermittently. I don't think there is much treatment apart from pain killers, well not for mine anyway.

I used to get them in the middle of the night, they would start with a pain in my sinus area. The actual headache was very, very intense but not long lasting, maybe a couple of hours.

I sympathise. I don't think you can understand the pain of them unless you have had them. I hope this cluster goes away very soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results