shape
carat
color
clarity

Cloth diapers Mommies! $10 BumGenus 4.0's Seconds on CB!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
For those that cloth diaper and don't mind buying seconds this is a FANTASTIC DEAL!!!! $10 per diaper which does not include inserts.
Shipping is free and you can use coupon code: BESTDEAL for an addtional 5% off. Right now they have a fairly large selection of colors in both aplix and snap options!

happy shopping!
http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php?cPath=51

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Cloth diapers Mommies! $10 BumGenus 4.0's Seconds on CB

Thanks, Sarah! I ordered some last night and more this morning! I didn't know about that coupon code, though. :sick: They also have a free cover if you order $50 or more. Oh, and free shipping! I have a total of 8 coming my way! :bigsmile: Plus, two covers. :appl: I really needed to expand my one-size collection, as we are outgrowing the smalls, so I figured what better way to build up a stash than with $10 BGs!!!

Did you order any?

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I did but only 3. We already have a stash of BG 4.0's. I have 23 of them but we are expecting this fall and I will have 2U2 so I thought it would be nice to have extras. We have always bought them new so I'm interested to see how these come.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

So tempting, but I hate that they come without inserts. That and they didn't have any of the colors that I like in snaps. Boo. Oliver will just have to start wearing pink :cheeky:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My first batch arrived the other day. I'd read on Diaper Swappers that the issues that render these seconds are really minor, like minor stitching issues, so I was confident in ordering a bunch of them. Sure enough, the issues with mine were really minor stitching issues, like double stitching for less than an inch at the top of one of the diapers. Another diaper had a pinpoint ink dot. These were marked with masking tape to show the "defect". I have to say, I also received some new Tots Bots over the weekend, and some of them had pulled strings in the actual diaper itself, and uh, those weren't sold as seconds, so I think the BG's are a super great deal.

Kunzite - I plan to use my FB small inserts in these for as long as I can. CB also sells a 6 pk (I think) of inserts, if these come up again. I haven't used BGs before, so I hope we like these. I do like the colors!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results