color
clarity

For Sale Cleanout of Mochiko's jewelry/gem box

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, truth be told, it was for sale for months - so I'm super lucky you didn't see it!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 -

My glorious CvB ring with the BB pink tourmaline arrived today, after being re-sized by DKJ.

WOW!!

It's gorgeous! The color of that gem is jaw dropping, and the setting is perfection! Best $950 I ever spent - what a bargain and what a beautiful ring!!

Thank you so much for letting it come live with me. And thank you for the yummy candy, also. :))

:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mochiko42 -

My glorious CvB ring with the BB pink tourmaline arrived today, after being re-sized by DKJ.

WOW!!

It's gorgeous! The color of that gem is jaw dropping, and the setting is perfection! Best $950 I ever spent - what a bargain and what a beautiful ring!!

Thank you so much for letting it come live with me. And thank you for the yummy candy, also. :))

Photos please! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 -

WOW!!

Thanks for the update!! :) I'm impressed at DK's quick turnaround in getting the ring to you. Nice teamwork~!

Thank you for adopting the ring, it makes me so happy that it has a found a wonderful new home with you! The tourmaline has such unique character and "mood swings" that are almost impossible to capture on photo so I believe it was waiting for the right person to come along! It looks just right on your hand. :love:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@mochiko42 You have such good taste! These are all so pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results