shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleaning house!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My family and I are moving shortly and I'm really paring down my collection big time. I just reduced prices on all of the following:

Rings!
-Blue topaz and diamond ring
-Filligree & spinel ring
-Rose gold and diamond band

Loose Stones!
-Supernova zircons, colorless, Michael E
-Old cut diamond melee
-Teal spinel, cushion
-Blue-gray spinel, round, Dan Stair
-Emerald, oval

I am also considering selling the following, but I haven't gotten pictures or specs yet for the following:

-long scissor cut light blue topaz pendant on chain, silver
-blue topaz carre & diamond chip ring and necklace set, size 7ish, 10kt white gold, slightly windowed
-funky silver chain, probably 18 inches or so, long skinny oval link and then 3 round links
-greenish blue spinel & silver necklace

And others!

You can reach me at one of the following, the reduced prices are on loupetroop.com:
http://loupetroop.com/users/mygirlblue
http://diamondbistro.com/other/1047/seller.html

blue_topaz_ring4.jpg

filligree_ring.jpg

cropped_zirc4.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope your move goes smoothly, FC! where are you going to? are you leaving NM??

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
She's coming to be closer to meeeeeee!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's wonderful, Miraclesrule!!! A PS friend to 'play with'!!! Tee hee!!!

(and are you also in the south west? I'm eastern Ontario so anything other than HERE is exciting to me! ;)) )

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the move!

Loupetroop confusingly lists the price on the old cut melee as both $60 and $140.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1342644313|3236286 said:
(and are you also in the south west? I'm eastern Ontario so anything other than HERE is exciting to me! ;)) )
I'm moving from New Mexico to California. Miracles is in San Diego, I will be closer to LA, but still, much closer to her than before!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1342647937|3236301 said:
Congrats on the move!

Loupetroop confusingly lists the price on the old cut melee as both $60 and $140.
Thats my crappy editing. I'll blame it on my kiddo and resulting lack of sleep.

Lowest prices are the valid ones!!!!!!!!!!! (And I'll work on fixing all of the listings when someone goes to take a nap...)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1342648312|3236309 said:
Enerchi|1342644313|3236286 said:
I'm moving from New Mexico to California. Miracles is in San Diego, I will be closer to LA, but still, much closer to her than before!

AWESOME! West coast gal now, huh??? A whole new area to explore! We were in Phoenix/Scottsdale end of June (which I realize is not NM...) and both of us really love that area of the US. Seriously --- anything other than where we are, would be great, but its not so easy to pick up and move from Canada to the US. I'm excited to live vicariously thru the PSers who are all over the world!

Anyhow - good luck with your move and your gem sales!!! and it is a challenge to be a mom to a busy little one, pack, organize, work... you can do it tho because you are pretty amazing, FC! :bigsmile:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, but still 2 hours from the coast!

AZ is about as close to NM as you can get, culturewise (don't let any texans talk you into thinking they are anything like us!)

I love the southwest and my husband actively sought a job that was still in the SW region to stay closer to family, so I'm happy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Enerchi!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond melee and filigree ring have sold!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Would you please post a hand shot of the emerald sitting in between two fingers?

Thanks!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure. I should be able to do that sometime tomorrow when there is daylight! I will post it here.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rparker, I have pics but haven't been able to upload them since I have a monster of an infant who refuses to sleep right now. I will get them up as soon as I can get her to go to bed. (She likes to pull my camera cord)

In other news, I have also listed the following:

2ct roval gray-periwinkle spinel and silver ring
.25/4mm OMC diamond solitaire necklace in 14kt WG from Daniel M

il_fullxfull.jpg

img_1569_freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it is. :)

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.... :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
A woman in Vegas thought that it was a lavender diamond. So that was kind of cool. :naughty:

I should also mention that I'm only going to be posting to loupetroop.com from now on.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two pics. Let me first say that these are not very representative of the stone. I used the camera that's less good at capturing color because the good color camera was in close proximity to the baby, and it shows. The stone is not nearly this dark in real life, more blue and more glowy.

Hah! I just poked around a little bit in my pics, and I found another kind of blurry one I took on a different day, and it shows more of what it looks like IRL, but again, more blue.

between_fingers.jpg

from_another_day.jpg

_269.jpg

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the hand shots. It's not quite the color I'm looking for. Thank you though :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem Rparker!

Silver spinel ring sold!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Silver spinel ring sold![/quote]

To me, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :appl:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now I just need to get to the dang post office...

Here are a few pics of the diamond necklace. And one of the rose gold diamond band.

_302.jpg

_303.jpg

_304.jpg

_305.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond necklace sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results