shape
carat
color
clarity

Chunky faceted gemstones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there was a thread on here a couple months ago about this, and I''ve searched every which way but loose and can''t seem to locate it. I even went back thru my posts, b/c I thought I''d replied to it. I thought there was mention on that thread about someone who cut OEC/OMC faceted gemstones. Does anyone know who that might be? I''ve got a couple ideas rolling around in my head.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t it Wink?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure what thread it is, or who the cutter is, but Barry''s stones usually have a chunkier distinctive look to them than most. And the bigger the stone gets, the bigger the chunks look.
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ignore me, I''ve just noticed you said gemstones and not diamonds!
37.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I asked the question in an earlier thread and was told that Barry and Dan cut chunky stones.

Lori

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
LovingDiamonds - do you have a recommendation for a good cutter for a chunky looking cushion?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
packrat- I would go with Barry all the way! See my avatar
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sheepish* So...I''m guessing I didn''t look hard enough. Or after having spent most of the day on here scrolling around my eyes were weary and missed the thread of Lori''s..let''s go w/that reasoning. Jeez. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I''m off to browse Barry''s site now!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve seen Jeff do some chunky and I recall Gary (I think) who did OMC cutting styles on several gemstones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results