shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Proposal Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
I will be proposing to my fantastic girlfriend, preferably, on Christmas Eve so that we can share in the excitement with family on Christmas day. Although I''d like to make the event extra special, trying to be financially frugal with the holidays and other commitments, etc., so a last-minute trip to Maui is out of the question. (Beside, I want to go there for the honeymoon .... !!)

Anyone have any romantic ideas that are not terribly spendy? I tend to be somewhat inventive, but some of your suggestions could spur my thoughts to help make it as special as possible. Oh, and it''s *been* planned that we move our relationship along and I''m pretty confident she''ll be surprised AND happy and say yes!
love.gif

Chardin

Rough_Rock
Haha, Hawaii is our destination for the honeymoon also. I mean, err, uhhhmmm, I think she might agree. We have talked about marriage from time to time but I have been telling her that it won't be happening for at least 2 more years. So this Xmas Eve will be a perfect time to catch her off guard; picked this day since this is the day we met 6 years ago.

But to answer your question, check out your local city's special events. Maybe do a walk along the streets at night; the street with the most lights and decorations. Are you going to do it outdoors or indoors. I have the same conflict myself.

Whatever it is, just think of something that has meaning to both of you. Hope the best for you both. Take care.

Chardin

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Chardin! Great ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results