AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Light of the Stable"
Emmylou Harris

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band on SNL tonight
(two members short as they both desided it was too risky to brave NYC with the pandemic - fare enough)
This counts as Christmas music because of the decorations ;)2

Minimal bling
From the album letter to you if you want to buy it for someone for Christmas
Screenshot_20201213-200849.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-195618.png
    Screenshot_20201213-195618.png
    852.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 237184633.jpeg
    237184633.jpeg
    421.6 KB · Views: 15

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"The Holly and The Ivy"
The Mediaeval Baebes

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, this is NOT another cover of the Leonard Cohen song - “Hallelujah” by John Legend, with Carrie Underwood:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Straight No Chaser originated in my town at Indiana University back in the 1990s; they're an acapella group and their renditions of Christmas music are fabulous! Here is Carol of the Bells:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Straight No Chaser originated in my town at Indiana University back in the 1990s; they're an acapella group and their renditions of Christmas music are fabulous! Here is Carol of the Bells:

Really beautiful.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Feliz Navidad"
José Feliciano and Daryl Hall

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With Spotify, I listened to over 100 Christmas songs and created two playlists..,” Good Christmas Music” and Shi**y Christmas Music”. The good music will be played while doing fun holiday chores, tasks and traditions. The shi**y one is reserved for my bff and I to listen to while we wrap presents, cook the dinner and clean up. She is as skewed,off and crazy as I and only she will understand and enjoy. Did I mention alcohol will be involved? Oh yeah and I am looking forward to busting a gut and a bladder from laughing too hard. Don’t ask me what the songs are as taste is personal and I do not want to offend.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This may be the Christmas song we need this year!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This may be the Christmas song we need this year!

Thank you for sharing the song, but I almost wish I hadn't listened to it. Thanksgiving this year was my daughter and I alone not eating anything special. Christmas will be the same. Other people in our neighborhood have gone all out with lights and decorations. Usually I do. I made a cursory search for the small, decorated and lit tree I usually put out but didn't find it, so put up no decorations inside. My two Christmas cacti from last year bloomed so I bought another one at Shoprite last night. When I was sending floral arrangements as gifts I sent myself a floral Christmas tree so that I would have something up. I have played none of my Christmas CDs. I refused my husband's offer to spend a week here for Christmas because I wanted to obey the rules on travel for covid19. I just want to live and to see my family live through this pandemic.

When I heard this song I remembered Christmas as a child, having a family. Having a little brother and two loving parents and stockings filled by my parents and presents under a tree I found magical. I just missed my parents in a way I don't think I have for years. I wanted to cry.

I never let myself feel. I just carry on. This song got to me. I guess Christmas is always with me somewhere deep inside no matter what.

PS-We usually spend Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as Easter, with my mother's sister and her children and grandchildren. We have been doing this all my life. My aunt is now 96 but very spry. She called me yesterday because for the first time I had a floral Christmas tree sent to her since I wouldn't be seeing her in person. She loved it.

FloralChristmasTree.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing the song, but I almost wish I hadn't listened to it. Thanksgiving this year was my daughter and I alone not eating anything special. Christmas will be the same. Other people in our neighborhood have gone all out with lights and decorations. Usually I do. I made a cursory search for the small, decorated and lit tree I usually put out but didn't find it, so put up no decorations inside. My two Christmas cacti from last year bloomed so I bought another one at Shoprite last night. When I was sending floral arrangements as gifts I sent myself a floral Christmas tree so that I would have something up. I have played none of my Christmas CDs. I refused my husband's offer to spend a week here for Christmas because I wanted to obey the rules on travel for covid19. I just want to live and to see my family live through this pandemic.

When I heard this song I remembered Christmas as a child, having a family. Having a little brother and two loving parents and stockings filled by my parents and presents under a tree I found magical. I just missed my parents in a way I don't think I have for years. I wanted to cry.

I never let myself feel. I just carry on. This song got to me. I guess Christmas is always with me somewhere deep inside no matter what.

PS-We usually spend Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as Easter, with my mother's sister and her children and grandchildren. We have been doing this all my life. My aunt is now 96 but very spry. She called me yesterday because for the first time I had a floral Christmas tree sent to her since I wouldn't be seeing her in person. She loved it.

FloralChristmasTree.png

Beautiful tree Deb ❤️
And I feel you. This holiday season has been just the two of us and will continue to be til the pandemic is over. I miss my parents and my sister and my nieces and my good friends. But I say no now so there will be a yes later. (((Hugs))).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful tree Deb ❤️
And I feel you. This holiday season has been just the two of us and will continue to be til the pandemic is over. I miss my parents and my sister and my nieces and my good friends. But I say no now so there will be a yes later. (((Hugs))).

Hugs to you, missy. This will be over. We are lucky this year if we are people who have all the chairs at our tables (even if they are empty temporarily) because we have not lost anyone to covid19. (I am referring to President-elect Joe Biden's speeches.)

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results