shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Eve Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beesknees

Rough_Rock
Well, it finally happened. My boyfriend proposed after 4 years of togetherness! (I still plan on calling him my boyfriend because the term "fiance" reminds me of that episode from Seinfeld with the obnoxious woman, "I lost my fiance, the poor baby!")

Anyway, we live in Phoenix and when we first started dating he drove me up Squaw Peak mountain to view the city lights. 2 days ago he took me back to that same spot and got on one knee and proposed. It was the most romantic and perfect proposal. And the ring is more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I don''t know all the specs yet other than the band is from Memoire and the center stone is a round, 1.24 cts, excellent cut, and I think it''s an I color. I''ll post a few pics, but there will be many more to come in the next few days.

_93V9915.jpg

beesknees

Rough_Rock
a slightly different view than the first

_93V9914.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
congratulations! your ring is beautiful! :)

beesknees

Rough_Rock
here''s one more, a hand shot

_93V9912.jpg

beesknees

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 8:06:25 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
congratulations! your ring is beautiful! :)

Thank you Smurfysmiles
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations!

And I can''t say fiance out loud either, also largely because of that Seinfeld episode! I can type it here, but that''s it! So my fiance is always referred to as my boyfriend in real life!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring, I love the fire shot. Good luck with the planning!!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beesknees! Your ring is simply gorgeous...yum yum! Thank goodness I never saw the episode of Seinfeld you are speaking of...I got to call my DH "fiance" for 9 months and loved every minute of it (wonder if people were thinking of that episode when I said it? LOL)...but I''m sure your "FI" will understand, hee hee. Enjoy your engagement and wedding planning...we''ll be here for you should you need help planning your wedding! Congrats again!
36.gif
35.gif

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

Congrats and more congrats! Your ring is beautiful and it looks beautiful on that skinny finger!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love the ring!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations.........your ring is beautiful..............what a romantic and perfect proposal!!! love the pics
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, your ring is beyond stunning. The proposal sounds sooo romantic. Best wishes to you both!!
30.gif
36.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement, your ring is amazing!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring-the band is beautiful! Congrats on the engagement. I always call my fi boyfriend as well-I hate saying the word fiance!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful :) congratulations on a loverly proposal :)

I can wait to call BF fiance
2.gif
hehehehe even though I have seen that Seinfeld episode after so long nothing is going to hold me back ;-)

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a beautiful ring! I love the delicate band and the way the diamond sits up so high.... GORGEOUS!! Congratulations on your engagement!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful! Congratulations!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
That is one pretty ring! Congratulations!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I love those personal types of proposals - great story and beautiful ring. Congratulations!

SeeShell

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, BeesKnees!

Such a personal proposal and gorgeous ring.

Also, I must add that you certainly mastered the difficult skill of photographing jewelry. The photos are stunning!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Many congratulations, beesknees! I''m looking forward to hearing about your wedding plans on the BIW boards!

Your ring is simply stunning...I love it!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring, too!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Yeayyyyy!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!!

Your photos are b-e-a-utiful!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring! Congrats!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
mmmmm your ring is yummy!!! big congrats darlin!
36.gif

beesknees

Rough_Rock
thank you everyone for your kind comments! my mom is a great photographer and she took the pictures. i''m actually planning on doing a huge photo shoot of my ring soon and when i do i will add more photos! thank you all again!
30.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is lovely.
36.gif

As for the fiance thing, I have a friend at work who hates the word, so of course I take great delight in referring to her FH as her "affianced" every chance I get.
9.gif

beesknees

Rough_Rock
as promised, more pictures were taken and posted here for your viewing pleasure.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results