shape
carat
color
clarity

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has bought Christain Louboutin shoes online through any liquidators (if there is such thing??!!), and if so, can anyone recommend a secure website that offers authentic shoes. I know I''m probably hoping for a longshot! I just don''t have the budget to shop for the shoes I want, which unfortuntaly cost about 800.00 too much
3.gif

Thanks!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Why not try one of the designer discount sites - like Gilt Groupe or Rue La La? I can''t remember which one, but someone had a sale on CLs recently. Also try checking out the wardrobe section on the purse forum - those gals are really great at finding deals on high-end designer stuff, including CLs
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just FYI there are MANY fakes out there-and most of the "liquidator" sites are fake.

In addition to the places AG suggested also sign up for Neiman Marcus emails. They do this thing called the "mid day dash" every week or so and there are often CL''s there for 1/2 off or so. But you need to log in RIGHT when it starts.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
princesspeach - that site does look a bit sketchy, I''d stick the the real authorized re-sellers. NM sales are a good resource, as NF said. Also, Haute Look is another sample sale website that might occasionally have CL''s.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

CL''s don''t seem to fit me consistently like other brands...each style requires a different size...don''t know if I try CL''s online......

cheers--Sharon

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I have found them at Nordstroms Rack...and on sale at NM.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Also try footcandy they are authentic and sometimes go on sale. Barney's also has sales but their inventory is somewhat sketchy...make sure that you visit a store and try on the ones you are looking at because I am three different sizes in Louboutins (open toe, closed toe and 5inch heel)...

ETA: wrong link, hope I did that right. But if I didn't, it's www.footcandyshoes.com
Thanks!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Saks, Neiman Marcus and Barneys often have CLs on sale online. I''d stay away from that site you posted. Barney''s has a wide selection right now on sale at REALLY good prices.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, try net-a-porter.com and outnet.com.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results