shape
carat
color
clarity

Choosing a Florist

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njseeker

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

We are in the process of choosing a florist. Can anyone give me tips on how to narrow the choices down? We are looking for a medium/tall center piece. We have basically been looking at florists around our venue and checking out their websites and narrowing the ones that we actually contact based on how we like their websites and pictures. How else does one search?

If anyone has specific northern jersey recommendations that would be great also.

Thanks.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
What county are you in? The floral designers I''m working with work from NYC up to Albany. They also are the in store floral designers for Vera Wang. Here is the website: http://www.stephenbrucedesign.com/aboutus.htm They are in the process of creating a new website so email Melissa if you want more pics. I love them and are one of my favorite vendors to work with.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think that having a florist who is willing to work within your budget, and who you feel comfortable with is CRUCIAL. I can''t give specific advice based on where you are located, but I will say I went with a florist based on having a good rapport with her, and also on her being willing to work within my budget, and I was never sorry I did - she was responsive, and she really "got" what I was going for, and I had a wonderful time working with her.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
NJ-
Flowers by Joan Flowers By Joan
www.flowersbyjoan.com..she is AMAZING! located in Waldwick NJ

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I found that I needed to be drawn to the florist''s work. I researched and selected a few to interview and reviewed the pictures of their work that they had and got to know them a little. We ended up picking the one who''s work I loved the most. In addition to loving her work, she also really "got" my vision and this really helped us to connect in a way that made me feel comfortable knowing that she would be able to execute what we desire.

njseeker

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the great advice and the specific suggestions. I am going to check out those vendors!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
see if your venue recommends anyone in particular... sometimes they''ll give rave reviwes based off experience at the site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results