shape
carat
color
clarity

chocolatefudge, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hey there honey, just wanted to see how you are doing! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your summer!
35.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I know! I was wondering about her, too! I hope all is well!! Check in when you can...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
*le bump*
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
CF, would love to hear from ya too!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would also like to see you check in, CF! We''d love to hear how things are with you!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
I posted a chocolate where are you? thread on 6/1 and she never responded
8.gif
I hope she''s ok.

Chocolate if you''re lurking, let us know how you are hun!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Not giving up on you, honey! You come out of hiding and give us a shout, even if it is just to say that you don''t want to talk and we should leave you alone.
3.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
40.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
No word from our darling CF
33.gif
39.gif
15.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bumpsie.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
No word from CF makes Gwen a sad panda.
15.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too Gwennie....I hope she checks in eventually!!!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
I was just looking at the "Chocolate?" thread I posted on 6/1 https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chocolate.116666/

and Miscka did bring up a good point in that post. In chocolate''s last boyfriend post "Oh Girls
7.gif
" she did say she was giving it until June and then leaving. Maybe she decided to act on it?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
hope you check in too CF
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 1:46:40 PM
Author: NakedFinger

I was just looking at the ''Chocolate?'' thread I posted on 6/1 https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chocolate.116666/

and Miscka did bring up a good point in that post. In chocolate''s last boyfriend post ''Oh Girls
7.gif
'' she did say she was giving it until June and then leaving. Maybe she decided to act on it?

I hope iof she isn''t on here that she figured everything out!
I know there was alot of turmoil going on.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 6:16:27 PM
Author: ckrickett

Date: 8/20/2009 1:46:40 PM
Author: NakedFinger

I was just looking at the ''Chocolate?'' thread I posted on 6/1 https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chocolate.116666/

and Miscka did bring up a good point in that post. In chocolate''s last boyfriend post ''Oh Girls
7.gif
'' she did say she was giving it until June and then leaving. Maybe she decided to act on it?

I hope iof she isn''t on here that she figured everything out!
I know there was alot of turmoil going on.

Exactly. Im sure if she was lurking she would at least reply to this thread to let us know she is here. Maybe she just isnt coming on anymore because she took action on the relationship.

If you are outthere CF, let us know how you are girl!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I just hope that if she has decided to extend the June deadline and stay even with no progress that she doesn''t feel that we would all think badly of her or anything.

I know in the past I told friends that I was going to dump X if Y didn''t happen by Z date and then felt that I had somehow let them and their patience with me down.

CF, if that is the situation please don''t feel you can''t come here for support! Hope you are okay wherever you are!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 9:03:36 AM
Author: Pandora II
I just hope that if she has decided to extend the June deadline and stay even with no progress that she doesn''t feel that we would all think badly of her or anything.

I know in the past I told friends that I was going to dump X if Y didn''t happen by Z date and then felt that I had somehow let them and their patience with me down.

CF, if that is the situation please don''t feel you can''t come here for support! Hope you are okay wherever you are!
Absolutely! Thank you for mentioning that, Pandora. We just want to know how you are and what you''ve been up to! No matter what''s been going on in your relationship, hopefully you know that we will *always* want you around.
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
we ain''t giving up on you yet girly!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to hear how you''re doing CF!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!

Ok, ladies.. what should we do about CF? I''m doing another list cleaning on Monday and i''m trying to figure out if I should take her off or not. She hasn''t posted since April and as some of you mentioned, she had a "june" proposal deadline that has since passed. She may have indeed left mr cf for not proposing.. or they may have gotten engaged... or still nothing... but in any of those three circumstances, i''m very surprised she hasn''t even posted a mini-update or vent.
But she''s at #5!! gosh this sucks.
39.gif

Suggestions?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I dunno.
7.gif
I was hoping she''d just pop in and let us know how she was doing, even if she didn''t want to talk about her relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results