clarity

Chicken recipe - anyone try this?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
The link didn't work for me...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nor me, and I am not going sign up for a Twitter account, sorry!

DK :))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naw.. there's skin on the chicken, no need for the butter. the other recipes look too hard. Chefclub I believe is a British site. Do British people make this type of food?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg, the carrot! And they made sure to film it from several angles for full effect!

Okay! I thought I had a dirty mind! :lol:

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Can we talk about the amount of butter??? That final dish is 50% fat by weight and 80% fat by calories. I actually thought it was a parody account ...

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we talk about the amount of butter??? That final dish is 50% fat by weight and 80% fat by calories. I actually thought it was a parody account ...

I almost want to make it out of morbid curiosity, but I really don’t want to waste five pounds of butter and a chicken!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost want to make it out of morbid curiosity, but I really don’t want to waste five pounds of butter and a chicken!
@JPie I bet the chicken would be delicious because the butter would run off..I would not eat the veggies in the pan..:oops2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I did too!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2:
If you’ve not made up your mind about what chefclubs intentions exactly are yet-
Look up their cordon bleu recipe video.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you’ve not made up your mind about what chefclubs intentions exactly are yet-

Omg..hahahahaha!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naw.. there's skin on the chicken, no need for the butter. the other recipes look too hard. Chefclub I believe is a British site. Do British people make this type of food?

Nope, I don’t add any kind of fat to anything unless it’s absolutely necessary, and then it’s the bare minimum.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought so, Chef Club seems to come from Britain because I follow them on FB. But there is NO need for butter like that because the skin has plenty of fat. I used to take the fat off my chicken but I eventually read, don't eat the fat but leave it on. :)

Nope, I don’t add any kind of fat to anything unless it’s absolutely necessary, and then it’s the bare minimum.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG why did I look that up? :eek2:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I’m having house guests this weekend, so when I saw the title of the thread, I thought - oh good, maybe an idea for a recipe.

But I guess not! :(

Last edited:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would feel bad wasting all of that butter! Good butter is expensive!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks a lot, @JPie. Sounds yummy. And no butter to be seen!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Me too! What was funny was I thought the recipe looked good...Fortunately I remember it by heart so I don’t have to watch the video again...:lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock

It's really a public service, @JPie. Your reaction satisfies my curiosity enough that I don't need to look it up for myself. ;)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's really a public service, @JPie. Your reaction satisfies my curiosity enough that I don't need to look it up for myself.

@voce...:lol: The recipe is actually pretty good minus the sauce..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results