shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicken pox-infected lollipops?!?

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I heard about that on the news! Ridiculous!

You don't want your child to have a shot but you are ok with them tearing their skin up by scratching so hard, being sick and miserable for awhile, and possibly dying? Nevermind the other random things they may get from these shared lollipops. Awesome parenting.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Ew, the lollipop is beyond gross, but I have to laugh. When I was 6 I developed chicken pox. My mom made sure that my 5 year old sister stayed near me so that we both get chicken pox at the same time. Luckily nothing seriously bad happened, but we were both miserable for two weeks. We have pictures of us naked covered with rashes and anti-itch cream or whatever it was. The picture is funny to us now. :lol: I guess this is horrific parenting now, but I should say that she wouldn't have done it as a neighborhood thing.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how that all works but when my DD had chicken pox we tried at expose my son just it get it over with (pre-vaccine). They took baths together, shared utensils, played together, etc. Nope. It didn't work. My son did not get infected. The body doesn't responds to exposure-equals-infection 100% of the time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results