shape
carat
color
clarity

chewy update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
as many of ya''ll know, i may or may not be allergic to my baby yorkie Chewy, so he was sent to live with surrogate parents until I could get through my wedding. we were planning to pick him up this week for our trial to see if i made adjustments (filters, zyrtec), i may be able to keep him. in preparation and as a nice surprise t me, my friends took him to the groomer to get him all gussied up for his homecoming. well somehow or the other, they ended up SHAVING him. she didn''t know whether or not i''d be upset, so was so funny as she tried to break it to me gently. i thought it was hilarious, and not htat awful of a thing, esp for a houston summer. anyway she sent me pictures and they totally cracked me up. a little sad because he starting to look "grown-up" since all his puppy fur is gone, but still my sassy little chewy.

for reference
346%3A%3B%3B%3A%3B%3A%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3A6878%3A%3Cnu0mrj

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
in his favorite sleeping position...

IMG_0704.sized.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
and now my little rat!

IMG_0708.sized.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
look how tiny he is without all his hair!

IMG_0710.sized.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
this one cracks me up! from the back he could be chihuahua!

IMG_0707.sized.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee!
9.gif
Thanks for the pics and for putting a big ole smile on my face! I just want to eat him up!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh ginger, he''s still adorable. We are thinking of shaving Zoe for the summer to see if 1) it cuts down on the shedding and 2) will help keep her cooler. I truly hope you''ll be able to keep him.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
OOOOHHHH!! Poor Chewy!! It does make you laugh hilariously, but awwww.... At least he''ll be more comfortable!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh ginger he looks SO CUTE!!!!! they totally are little rats under all that fur, portia looks like a white furred pink skinned rat in the bath.

the shaving may actually help with the allergies too. anyway i''m glad you updated us, i have been thinking about you and hoping it all goes well as it would break my heart if you had to give him up....he''s too adorable.

when does he come home?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chewy is too cute. Once one of my dogs got shaved like that, made him look like a rat too. But boy does the hair grow back fast!! I hope you get to keep him. Mara is right the shorter the hair the better for your allergies. Thanks for the update!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I took a pic of my dog before and after her last haircut and it''s pretty amusing. Your dog is adorable both ways! What a cutie with or without the fur. I like them with short hair for the summer and I think it helps with allergies as well.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Heehee such a cutie! We''re going to get Scout''s hair shaved for the summer too... it always looks so funny! I''m sending you best wishes for an allergy free reunion!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
haha his ears are no longer droopy! they look extra big after he''s been shaved. it makes him look extra cute!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Awww! Chewy''s growing up! he''s so cute, Ginger. I hope you can solve your allergies! Fingers crossed!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh he''s adorable, with hair or without!! I hope you are able to keep him--he would be tough to part with. Keep us posted!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Though he looks a little silly, having lived in Houston I know that he is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo nice and cool with that haircut...!!! I hope your allergies stay away!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results