shape
carat
color
clarity

Cherry Blossoms- DC 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I am TOTALLY jealous! I grew up in Bethesda and LOVED the Cherry Blossoms. I use to run the Cherry Blossom 10K every year and miss that area so much.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Nan!!! We were out of town last weekend, but I hope we can make it down this weekend.
emlove.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2007 8:04:00 PM
Author: sevens one
Thanks Dee and Skippy.

Skippy it''s just a short Metro ride to downtown for me. I''m in suburban MD.
Me too! My mom asks me to go every year and I never do. Thanks for the pictures, I wouldn''t see the blossoms otherwise.
9.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great pics! FI and I went on Sunday, and it was SO crowded. What really got to me was all the inconsiderate people that were picking the branches and climbing the trees. As much as I love the beauty of the event, I don''t think I''ll go again...it just left me with a bad taste in my mouth about people. But the trees are so pretty!

landarchsailor

Rough_Rock
Hey! We were down there too! Its just a short Metro ride from me as well. Saturday was gorgeous...we had a picnic by the Tidal Basin under the blossoms. It was fabulous. Its my first spring in DC.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Reeeeeeeeeeally beautiful!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!
I''m glad you enjoyed the pics

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
So lovely! I love cherry blossoms. I''m amazed how early everything blossomed this year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results