shape
carat
color
clarity

chellebelle''s *pro* pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
so before the wedding day i asked my wonderful photographer to follow us to the hotel because i wanted a few more pics down there. just some fun, artistic, glammy shots- that and the hotel is historic and absolutely beautiful. he said it'd be late, we'd be exhausted, and not in the mood, but i asked until he said yes. he was really great about it and i love the shots he got. in the end, he was really happy too and has several of these in his studio.
1.gif

chellebellepro544.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
love the colors...

eta: eeek, this one looks a lil distorted around my mouth, don't know why it did that! it doesn't look like that in real life (me or the pic lol), this is one of the pics we have framed in our house.

chellebellepro546.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

chellebellepro559.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

chellebellepro548.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

chellebellepro551.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
this mural was gorgeous...

chellebellepro554.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the end of a perfect day

chellebellepro558.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
nite!
2.gif

thanks for looking!

chellebellepro557.jpg

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are stunning! Your whole day looks so gorgeous! Best wishes~

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looked fabulous! I adore everything-it looks so classic and beautiful.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
You certainly had the perfect wedding and your photographer captured it beautifully.

I love that your dad was rockin' a little bling on his finger in the father/daughter dance.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bride you are, and your hubby is just darling! Congrats, and many many years of married bliss to you!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! Those photos are gorgeous! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and your photographer captured the "Hollywood Glam" look perfectly! I hope I can find a photographer that amazing! You and your hubby look like movie stars! Congratulations on one year!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Oh my, just, wow!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I love all of your photos, belated best wishes to you and your DH!
4.gif
36.gif

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Your pictures are gorgeous, as was your wedding! Congrats!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, your photos are to die for. They are absolutely amazing! My favorites are the one of you and your FI under the tree and the one of you and your dad dancing. Your wedding was beautiful and it looked like everyone was having an awesome time. I hope I am lucky enough to have all of that for my wedding.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
absolutely STUNNING. everything is just sooo beautiful. perfection.
i really love your dress. especially in the pic of you standing with the light behind you. just gorgeous!
thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pictures with all of us.
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! And beautiful, beautiful pictures....just perfect!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Your pics are gorgeous!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your wedding was just beautiful! You all look so full of love and happy! Oh yeah, Happy 1st anniversary, too!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle!!!! I''m so glad you came back!! I hadn''t seen you on here much and I missed ya!

Your pro pictures are OUTSTANDING! What an incredible day. The dress, the weather, the bride and groom - PERFECTION!

I still have a soft spot for Lea Ann Belter and I think your dress started it for me - and I still deep down think about a bolero jacket just like yours. Mmmm...lovely!

I''m glad that you are doing well and are enjoying life. Hope you stick around and post more pics :)

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Such a beautiful wedding! And you look amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing!

I hope my photos turn out as well as yours.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you were such a gorgeous bride!!!!!! Thanks for sharing us your photos. Feel free to upload some more if you can. I never get tired looking at the wonderful pictures. Your photographer did such an awesome job.

So how''s being married for > 1 year treating ya?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results