shape
carat
color
clarity

Checking in (old poster)

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I was very active on this site for a couple years or so befor I got engaged in October 2009. I wanted to check in and see if any girls who were around that time are still on here and how you're all doing! It's so fun to check back and see everyone's hopefull posts. I remember being in that same place, wanting an engagement so badly! After almost 9 years of dating my high school sweetheart I was able to get my dream proposal and it was WELL worth the wait and nights of crying myself to sleep at times. It seems so silly the way I acted then, now. If I had any advice for any of you ladies in waiting, it would be to try and remain patient! While that is more easier said than done, there are reasons (probably pretty valid ones) why your man isn't proposing at this very moment. Have a serious, long talk (non emotional one) about your feelings and where you both see your relationship headed, etc. and hopefully that will help. The worst thing any girl could do is put pressure on their guy, that seems to only backfire and prolong the whole process. God knows when the timing is right, and when your time comees it will be SO special.. it's hard to describe. :) Enjoy this waiting process, and throughly enjoy your engagement... we had a 16 month engagement and I'm approaching 2 months left! We're getting married 4/30/11 and time is flying. :)

Good luck and best wishes to all of you! :)

mochamamasita

Shiny_Rock
I remember you. Thanks for your words of wisdom. Since I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and I'm still waiting, I especially like hearing from people like you who have waited a long time and ended up successfully engaged. It's also comforting that you said that the wait was worth it

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ringless :wavey: do you know i think we were on the list together for awhile - though alas im still on it :wacko: i joined in 2008 some time i think so have been here awhile...

how exciting that you're soon to be a married lady! i'll hopefully be an engaged lady this year some time...working on a ring now so hopefully i wont have to wait til new years, though i bet SO would enjoy doing letting me steam :bigsmile:

enjoy your last couple of months enfianced, and i hope you're wedding is everything you've dreamed of!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ringless! :wavey: It's nice to see you again. I remember you from our time on the list together. Welcome back, I hope you also start checking out BWW from time to time!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hey ringless! I remember you too! You're ringless no more! Congrats on the upcoming wedding, be sure to post all your pics in BWW for us to drool over :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results