shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out this eBay special.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
wow. interesting. well, among other things, i think that stone clearly is not a radiant, and i''m having a hard time believing that it''s actually 1.25 carats . . .

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a long and detailed description for this item there would be no doublt in your mind what you have been given.
38.gif
Also love that the item is listed as a pricess cut but is advertised under the oval listings

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
sorry and radiant on the actaual little bit of info there is. 3 different shapes heard of colour change gems but shape changing wow how unique
38.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
make that 4 as the stone actually appears to be an RB

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i looked on ebay today to see just what kind of cr*p i could find, but i came up with nothing even close to the monkey spit and shape changing diamonds around here lately..................

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think someone is a bit cornflabberghasted. Mine is a 1.25ct, size 6.5 and if that''s a 1.25ct diamond then the ring itself must be like a size ten or something (mine dwarfs that thing). It says 4.5 but after the confusion with the SHAPE...........hm.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
anybody know what RAP is for a rb-princess in this size ? how much per ct ? i''am thinking about bidding on it.

reena

Ideal_Rock
LOL--no vtiggs, but i do know that oval-radiants have really shot up in price lately, especially the ones with the special opticals that make them appear half the size they should be.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2004 9:53:26 PM
Author: reena
LOL--no vtiggs, but i do know that oval-radiants have really shot up in price lately, especially the ones with the special opticals that make them appear half the size they should be.
reena
soooo; which cut is more rare rb-princess or oval-radiants ? what is thee ideal proportions for these cuts ? help anybody !!! ?

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I give up I am going to run out of fingers and toes soon
emsmileo.gif

Date: 12/15/2004 8
6.gif
3:36 PM
Author: reena
make that 4 as the stone actually appears to be an RB

The Joker

Shiny_Rock
10.gif

I really feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks that after they send money to this seller (note method of Payment), that the winning bidder will receive an actual diamond ring of any shape.
There seems to be a new influx of these scammers on eBay lately.
Joker....

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
God help the buyer of this dreck. Not only does it not look like a princess cut, but the tag has 14KRGP (rolled gold plate) on it.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Well for the sake of the buyer, let''s hope it''s really just a good quality CZ. That would probably look better than frozen spit.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/22/2004 2:33:12 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Well for the sake of the buyer, let''s hope it''s really just a good quality CZ. That would probably look better than frozen spit.
Frozen spit is worth more

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results