shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elephant

Shiny_Rock
OK, so I''ve been at home with my mom all week and I have been helping her clean out and organize her house. WELL -- guess what I found!?!?!? A WHOLE CABINET of WEDDING **** being saved for me!!!!!!! How cute is it that she''s so excited about me and bf thinking about getting married? Now, I just hope this doesn''t count as cheating since I vowed (so to speak....) that I wouldn''t buy wedding **** until I was ACTUALLY engaged and ready to plan....

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
That is ssooooo cute!! You have an awesome mom!
9.gif

And no, I don''t think it is cheating at all. I would say it is equivalent to reading people''s posts on Pricescope about their wedding preparations.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
hehe that is really cute that your mom is so excited for you two! just a matter of time til you can buy your own
1.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to sound like an idiot, but what is wedding ****???!
33.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
I forget who coined the term, but it is just wedding magazines and bridal books. But, those of us who buy it, and are not engaged yet, might have it stashed away and hidden so that the b/f or others don''t see it. It''s like a secret guilty pleasure!
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2005 10:37:32 PM
Author: IrishEyes
I''m going to sound like an idiot, but what is wedding ****???!
33.gif
IE
i''m the 2nd idiot...i know what wedding is and what **** is but, when you combine the 2 words.
33.gif
34.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
LMAO

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
ah ha !!! Now I get it!!
emembarrassed.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is hilarious...wedding ****.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results