shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheap stackers?

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm trying really hard not to splurge on anything because I'm saving for a larger OEC. I think (hope) a couple of cheap-ish stacking bands would hold me over. Any suggestions on where to find some? I would love bands that are vintage or vintage-style with some colored stones in them. Appreciate the help, in advance!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ZinaFineJewelry on Etsy does colored stone stacking rings starting a little under $300. Satisfies the colored stone part! The style is fairly straightforward, but pretty, and I know you can search here for reviews of folks who've bought items from her. Looking forward to seeing other suggestions you receive!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like JA stackers. JA often has coupon codes for discounts as well. I also like G&co stackers from IDJ

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ally66|1468284422|4054567 said:
ZinaFineJewelry on Etsy does colored stone stacking rings starting a little under $300. Satisfies the colored stone part! The style is fairly straightforward, but pretty, and I know you can search here for reviews of folks who've bought items from her. Looking forward to seeing other suggestions you receive!

Oh, wow! I hadn't heard of this vendor. I love her dainty little colored bands! Thanks so much for the suggestion. :wavey:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1468285593|4054574 said:
I really like JA stackers. JA often has coupon codes for discounts as well. I also like G&co stackers from IDJ

I had no idea that JA stackers were so affordable! That's awesome - I love their quality. A few years back I was looking into a baguette/round stacking band from IDJ and they stopped responding to my e-mails. I lost interest, but maybe I should check them out again as an option. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results