shape
carat
color
clarity

cheap but fun bridal shower favors............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Okay ladies, any of you have some ideas for cheap but fun/cute shower favors. I have been put in charge of this for my friends wedding, the shower is April 16th and there are 85 people coming to her shower so I need to find something that isn''t real expensive but tasteful. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
37.gif
Lisa

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This may sound cheesy, but I am one of those people that tend to think "That is SO cute" instead of "Omigod, that''s corny."

Having said that, I''m the matron of honor in a wedding at the end of 2005 and for the bridal shower favors, I''m kinda getting enamored by a few ideas all with the same theme. I got the idea from another bridal party I was in. The favors were heart shaped measuring cups in packaging that said, "Love Without Measure." Along those lines, (and less expensive) I''ve seen heart shaped coffee measuring spoons that could be packaged with the same saying. I''m leaning towards heart shaped cookie cutters in a package with a recipe and ribbon that says "Cut Out For Each Other."

I know, it''s cheesy, but I think they''re cute!!!
And inexpensive.
And I may only give one out to each couple, not one to each person (if a co-ed shower).

In another wedding I was in, another bridesmaid got ahold of small, pocket sized photo albums, and we put something nice in the front window of those little albums (bride/groom names, wedding date, and wedding flower picture).

That''s all I got!!!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Firegoddess, thank you! They are great ideas. I have to get on this and now I am armed with a few great ideas.
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results