shape
carat
color
clarity

Charlie Sheen: Gambling, drugs and prostitutes- oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Looks like Denise Richards is done keeping things private!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0421061sheen1.html

If any of this is true, I gotta say she deserves a divorce, the pre-nup voided and a life long restraining order!
38.gif

And just a warning- the document has harsh and crude language and is fairly detailed.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh, it''s just so sad. I still love her wedding set though
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Read that yesterday - oooof so horrible!! Especially in light of all the stalker stories shared recently!!

But I have to say ... hearing that Charlie Sheen is a Bad Boy is as um "shocking" as hearing Liberace was Gay. It''s the EXTENT to which his demons consumed him & affected his movie star wife & two kids that''s so shocking!

In a double ewwww -- the same day she made public allegations that he likes to look at underage girl **** ... The Charlie Sheen "collection" of sassy children''s wear was announced in People magazine. Sassy skirts & camis for 10 year olds .... BLECH. Maybe for his hookers to wear between gambling binges & recreational drug use!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. How disturbing. And he tried to blame her hormones for the divorce.
29.gif

I heard about his clothing line for little girls.Seemed odd at the time. Now it's downright ICKY!
38.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
not shocking, but terrible regardless!!

Date: 4/22/2006 10:38:41 AM
Author: decodelighted

In a double ewwww -- the same day she made public allegations that he likes to look at underage girl **** ... The Charlie Sheen ''collection'' of sassy children''s wear was announced in People magazine. Sassy skirts & camis for 10 year olds .... BLECH. Maybe for his hookers to wear between gambling binges & recreational drug use!
and seriously?!?!? he''s making little girl''s clothing... that''s just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results