shape
carat
color
clarity

Charging Seiko Kinetic Watches??

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

My OH has started to get a nice collection of watches and I wanted to get him a watch winder/storage for his birthday. However after reading about it, it seems Seiko Kinetics won't work on a winder.

Has anyone got any bright ideas?

Thank you so much!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a cat or a chihuahua?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1462551199|4028131 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think this is just the funniest post I've ever seen... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why a chihuahua? Because they shake so much and if you were to attach the watch like a collar, the shaking would transfer energy to "charge" up the watch?

Cats are difficult - their faces being flatter than dogs, things can slip right off their necks and over their heads if they aren't a snug fit - trust me, I know this from trying to dress them in ridiculous dog costumes. :naughty:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1462552296|4028137 said:
monarch64|1462551199|4028131 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think this is just the funniest post I've ever seen... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why a chihuahua? Because they shake so much and if you were to attach the watch like a collar, the shaking would transfer energy to "charge" up the watch?

Cats are difficult - their faces being flatter than dogs, things can slip right off their necks and over their heads if they aren't a snug fit - trust me, I know this from trying to dress them in ridiculous dog costumes. :naughty:

I was just trying to think of animals a watch band would fit. :cheeky:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only mechanical watches need a winder if you wanted to keep the watch running. I use this triple head winder if I wanted to keep my mechanical watches running.

img_11694.jpg

_37114.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results