shape
carat
color
clarity

charbie''s face makes a debut- my hair/make-up trial

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
the hair first:
not exactly what i am going for, you can see in the later pictures i changed it a little and made it more what i wanted. i want more sculpted curls, not so haphazard. it seemed a little too rushed and messy for me, so it will be different on the actual day!

first the back:

backofhair93083209.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
straight on from back- the comb for the veil will be smaller, so it won''t stick out like it does in this picture. oh and don''t mind the blue bra you can see in every picture...haha

backofhair03923298.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
side view- i want it more "voluminous"- ick.

sideviewhair08974839.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''m a goof. but i don''t like how the front doesn''t "swoop" very much. but here i am!!! this is before make up....i cannot believe i''m posting this on the internet since i''m one of those girls who wears make up everyday.

goofyme39084930.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
ok- last one. here you can see the finished product of the make-up. BEST.MONEY.I''M.SPENDING.ON.MYSELF.

seriously. the woman is amazing. i felt like a moviestar. she put on the fake lashes, airbrushed foundation...and the result lasted forever. sooooo happy with the make-up.
oh- and you can see how i changed the hair in this picture a little bit. and please ignore my 2 inch long roots- i''m holding out until the week before the wedding.

outdoor.020.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
You are going to be a beautiful bride and your have such pretty eyes!! I like your hair in the last pic too...good call.

Enjoy your day!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 6:55:11 PM
Author: Ara Ann
You are going to be a beautiful bride and your have such pretty eyes!! I like your hair in the last pic too...good call.

Enjoy your day!

Ditto! You have a gorgeous face!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
charbie you are SO beautiful! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride!
1.gif
21.gif
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 7:11:21 PM
Author: jjc
charbie you are SO beautiful! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride!
1.gif
21.gif
36.gif
i agree!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - I love the slight change you made with your hair - DAZZLING!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That last pic is the ONE! You''re going to be a stunner on your big day, Charbie!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 6:49:58 PM
Author: charbie
ok- last one. here you can see the finished product of the make-up. BEST.MONEY.I''M.SPENDING.ON.MYSELF.

seriously. the woman is amazing. i felt like a moviestar. she put on the fake lashes, airbrushed foundation...and the result lasted forever. sooooo happy with the make-up.

oh- and you can see how i changed the hair in this picture a little bit. and please ignore my 2 inch long roots- i''m holding out until the week before the wedding.

def like the changes you made to the hair. & your makeup is great--it looks flawless but still looks like you (from the no makeup pic above!)! YAY!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful. Seriously beautiful.
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Charbie, you look just as beauitiful without your makeup.
2.gif

I think that the last picture with the makeup done is the best with your hair.

You are going to make one beautiful bride!!!
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You do look like a movie star. The finished look with the hair and make up is great. I wouldn't change a thing. It's helpful to see the pre/post make up look. It shows how the make up is subtle, but helping to make a more polished looking you.

ETA: I just reread and saw that there was a change in the last photo with your hair. Yes yes yes I see the difference, I just thought that there was a funny angle in the first photos. The last hair photo with the make up is more flattering.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous!!! With AND without that amazing makeup! I love the hair in the final pic! You are going to be one stunning bride!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I really like the hair. Don''t worry about the no makeup look I think you look pretty.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Last picture with everything all done was gorgeous!! You look great!! I love your makeup! You''re glowing!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
you look flawless!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You look LOVELY!!!!!!! You''re going to be one hell of a gorgeous bride!!!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
charbie you look so beautiful!!!!!!! you have such a pretty smile too!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 8:06:08 PM
Author: hawaiianorangetree
Charbie, you look just as beauitiful without your makeup.
2.gif

36.gif

i was just thinking that!!! i looked at the pics first and then went back to read what you wrote. you look so beautiful without makeup! i mean wear it on the wedding day of course, but you are one of those who doesn''t need it! lucky haha!!!!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh charbie, you look gorgeous!
36.gif
your FI is going to be floored on your wedding day!
9.gif

less than three weeks!!! aaaah!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
well dang- now i know what i need to do if i ever am feeling ugly! you all are just too kind! i don''t have the chance to thank each of you since i''m at work- but i appreciate all of the comments more than you know. i hope everyone can feel that pretty on their own wedding day- if i was so please just after the trials, i cannot wait until the big day :)

faye- we are almost there! yay! i''m freaking out!

dj meeting tonight, final dress fitting tomorrow. big big week for me.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. You look awesome! That makeup is perfect!

And for what its worth, you look gorgeous without all the makeup, I''m surprised you feel the need to wear it everyday!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 7:42:04 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
That last pic is the ONE! You''re going to be a stunner on your big day, Charbie!
Yes yes yes!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charbie,

You are so beautiful!! I love the last pic. What everyone says is true, you really don''t need make-up at all!

dsgirl81

Rough_Rock
you look gorgeous!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT, you loook awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results