shape
carat
color
clarity

Chanel trash bags? Hee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Saw this photo collage in the NY Times today ... supposedly about the new "hip" bag-of-the-moment. BLECH!

That really DOES remind me of my 1992 plastic "patent-look" lancome bonus tote bag purchased at a garage sale FOR A DOLLAR.
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg deco we saw the same article this morning! greg and i were giggling over it. when he leaned over to show it to me, i said...they look like trash bags! and he said yes that''s what the article is about...hahaha. okay now that''s a little insano...$1k for a PLASTIC bag? the leather ones in the collage actually looked pretty squishy smooshy yummy but the plastic ones?

i''m SO in the wrong business. haha.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok that''s just crazy!!!!!
6.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where do I sign up for the waiting list to avoid SEEING these bags??!!!

I am SOOOOOOO going to tie some gold-toned Home Depot chain to a Hefty and strut my stuff around town!! Hmmm. No one in my town will get the joke. Oh well!
3.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
$1000?!! It''s does not look good at all either.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have got to be kidding me!!! Who would buy those???

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a big trash bag. The leather one looks ok but it doesn''t have any designs.

I guess the trash bag look is in style because the Fendi Moncler Spy reminds me of a trash bag too. And it''s 2K and a limited edition. I love the look of the Spy but not this one.
PG_21212.5686_FS.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I swear the designers at some of these people must giggle and have contests to see who can come up with the ugliest design that women will carry because they think they are carrying something posh. The women carrying these bag can''t possibly claim they would still love the bag if it was a cheapie (hmmm...Heftes anyone?) instead of a chanel.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emotion-41.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2006 3:01:23 PM
Author:decodelighted
Saw this photo collage in the NY Times today ... supposedly about the new 'hip' bag-of-the-moment.

I saw that and wanted to post that on Pricescope, too, but I was too lazy! Thank you for doing so! I think the title said you might think that these women were carrying garbage bags, but they were not! Just the image every woman wants to project!

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results