shape
carat
color
clarity

Chameleon Handbag Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
This product is FAN-Blooming-TASTIC!

I desperately needed a solution to my chronic bag rummaging; so I ordered it and WOW; It is so wonderful to go to find something in my bag, and it be sitting there waiting for me.

Kathy at Chameleon is wonderful and I heartily recommend her - as you know I had to move home and she patiently held my order over until I had my new address.

This pic should be the ''before'' shot from outside; a little flat and saggy!

steebaginsert2.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I ordered the silver, extra sturdy. large for my Speedy 30.

steelbaginsert4.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here is the insert with my stuff. I usually have much more in it but for a public forum; I''ll pretend this is all I carry
28.gif

steelbaginsert1.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

This is an edited version of what I would carry. I get very irate with disorganisation; so looking for keys, mobile, nail file in here would drive me to distraction.I was also paranoid that my make-up would leak.

steelbaginsert3.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Organisation!

steelbaginsert5.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock

Date: 3/17/2008 8:37:33 AM
Author: Steel
Here is the insert with my stuff. I usually have much more in it but for a public forum; I'll pretend this is all I carry.
lol.gif

Ohhh... that's a great idea! I get highly annoyed when I can't find things too! Switching everything out every purse change is a tad annoying as well.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Steel, thank you for that link.

I have a Chanel drawstring bucket that I can find nothing in!
Even though it has 2 small pockets and 1 zipper pocket, everything stays lost in that bag.
I even bought a little "purse light" to clip to a pocket, but that kept falling off!

Love the bag, but one would think Chanel could do a better job of pockets and such.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a wonderful product!

movie zombie

ps i''ve rejected so many purses because of lack of organizers built in.....

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for showing it to us! I think it is a fabulous idea.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic product! I have a slouchy leather bag from Gap that could really do with something like that... hmmm....

And is that a yellow Snack I spy in there???
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 6:01:25 PM
Author: sera

Date: 3/17/2008 8:37:33 AM
Here is the insert with my stuff. I usually have much more in it but for a public forum; I''ll pretend this is all I carry.
lol.gif

Ohhh... that''s a great idea! I get highly annoyed when I can''t find things too! Switching everything out every purse change is a tad annoying as well.

That reminds me, the little loops on the top of the insert allow you to lift it out of the bag it is in and put is straight away into the next bag you want to wear. No more- Darn my dry cleaning receipt/sunglasses/wallet/make up/hygenie products(yes, we have ALL been there) are in my other purse!

Glad you like it Sera!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 6:23:47 PM
Author: bebe
Steel, thank you for that link.

I have a Chanel drawstring bucket that I can find nothing in!
Even though it has 2 small pockets and 1 zipper pocket, everything stays lost in that bag.
I even bought a little ''purse light'' to clip to a pocket, but that kept falling off!
36.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Love the bag, but one would think Chanel could do a better job of pockets and such.
Hi bebe,
i
I wonder why designer bags do not have more (any
20.gif
) comparrtments. Even if I bought all the key holders and small vanity cases they offered I am sure I would Still try to open my door with a mascara at 10pm after a Looonnnng day!

Who was it that said "a place for everything and everything in it''s place" - they are my hero!

I am sorry but I had to laugh at your light clip! I know th one you mean and I considered buying it but it would be just another ''thing'' at the bottom of my bag in the way of my phone/keys/pen - etc

Thanks for stopping by!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 7:44:53 PM
Author: movie zombie
what a wonderful product!

movie zombie

ps i've rejected so many purses because of lack of organizers built in.....
Me too! The first thing I USED to do was look inside and see where I could stash my crap!

I love my bag so much more now that I can find stuff! I found out about it on the purseforum but there was another product there they folks faved about that was like a jewellery roll up pack. It rolls/folds around the inside of the bag but is not sturdy and does not have a bottom (I really wanted to prevent spillage (food/pens/make up)) and didn't really seem to have the whole lift in and out thing.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Miscka & Delster,

Glad you like it! Good products are hard to find so I wanted to share!

Delster- Yellow snack, I usually prefer the blue one (I nibble all the choc off around the egde!) but they only had a yellow one - hence why it is still in my handbag! But not for long......

...............CHOMP...........
31.gif

[That must be your legal eagle eyes at work!]

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 3:01:18 PM
Hi Miscka & Delster,

Delster- Yellow snack, I usually prefer the blue one (I nibble all the choc off around the egde!) but they only had a yellow one - hence why it is still in my handbag! But not for long......

31.gif

Not my legal eagle eyes at all, twas my ever-alert and scavenging tum tum!
2.gif

Hmmmm, blue Snacks.... did you ever eat them down from the top and aim to have just the last bit of chocolate left at the very end? Works better with Club Milks though... oh and Crunchies...!
18.gif

Now Steel pet could you be a darling and go and help my BF out over in RockyTalky? I''m not allowed in there and I''m not allowed know what''s going on so I''m recuiting assistants for him left right and centre!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 1:38:54 PM
Author: Delster

Date: 3/18/2008 3:01:18 PM
Hi Miscka & Delster,

31.gif

Not my legal eagle eyes at all, twas my ever-alert and scavenging tum tum!
2.gif

Hmmmm, blue Snacks.... did you ever eat them down from the top and aim to have just the last bit of chocolate left at the very end? Works better with Club Milks though... oh and Crunchies...!
18.gif

Now Steel pet could you be a darling and go and help my BF out over in RockyTalky? I'm not allowed in there and I'm not allowed know what's going on so I'm recuiting assistants for him left right and centre!!!
The choc on club milk tends to be softer so easier to nibble. i like a challenge so blue snack is for me! I love to try to nibble off all the choc and am then left with the biscuit! Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it - it is an anti climax!

So I went over to RT and got lost! So many Noobies looking for help. Do you know his screen name? When did he post? then.... What are you looking to get for a ring, how should I steer his thoughts
31.gif
I am thinking Leon, pave, 5 cts, 2 matching w-bands and a 5ct eternity for the days you feel like a bit of extra sparkle. DBTY for a wedding present and 2ct earrings + jackets for engagement present! How am I doing?

17.gif

Update: I found a noobie who mentioned his gf is on ps and used the word 'ye'. I think I am onto a winner here? I have made contact! Delster do you wanna make a thread somwhere so we can take instructions from you. I assume you want it all to remain a secret - that you do not want to know what he is up to, but that you could make suggestions to us and we could suggest to him if he is off getting you a replica on one of those ugly rings on the ugly ring thread!
32.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
OMG! He gave himself away with his big Irish "YE"!
rotflmao2.gif

It was actually himself who told me about the thread - he has warned me to keep my little botty well away from RT for like six months!!! How cruel is that???

He already knows all my desires and has talked with Leon about a classic solitaire with some secret 'design surprise element'. Some extra blings but hidden to casual viewers. I've no idea what that may be as he's come up with it all on his own!

But I must say I do like your way of thinking and don't think you should cease covert operations, Agent Steel!
2.gif

PS - you'll definitely know him by his username, if you think about it...

Steel

Ideal_Rock
"it''s like looking in a mirror"

Ha Ha. Write stoopid on a post-it and stick it to my forehead! So, I was RIGHT! He gave himself away with his big old YE!

So I have made contact with him.....I am sure he suspects nothing...but just in case I have donned a blonde wig and dark sunglasses!

Delster - do you think we should open another thread? Do you want to be teased ''cause we will know more than you?
11.gif
31.gif
11.gif
Is there anything you do not like that we(me) should steer him away from?

This post will self destruct in 3 seconds (nah- not really!)

Delster

Ideal_Rock
OMG you are hilarious! I''m cracking up!
36.gif

You''re so kind to offer to keep him on the straight and narrow
2.gif
He has a Bling Book that I made him so I 100% trust him to pick something I''ll love.

You know, I think I should start a new thread in Hangout for this - to encourage all the wise PS ladies to go and help him out!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a great idea!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I know this thread is a bit old, but I wanted to bump it so I could show off my chameleon! I''m a person that NEEDS to be organized, so I LOVE this.

It''s the small structured in brown.

IMG_2135a.jpg

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha great ideas ladies, I just ordered a large red one. I am so excited for it to come in the mail! yay!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ebree: I love the brown, such a pretty shade!

Krisvrn: I ordered the red in large extra sturdy last month and it is so beautiful
30.gif
It matches the red of my Damier 30. Honestly it makes my little heart filp when I look inside my Damier and see it organised and colour coded! Sigh.... If only everything in life were so easy to organise.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results