shape
carat
color
clarity

Chain Letter Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock

Mail from a frustrated victim of chain letters.

I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003 & 2004.

Because of your kindness:

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it''s good for removing toilet stains.

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.

* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.

* I don''t leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.

* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.

* When I go to parties, I don''t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Funny that girl, she''s been 7 since 1993...)

* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program would arrive soon.

* My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.

* Still open to help some from Bulgaria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle property of some hundred millions $.

* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh Vandana ,Tirupathi Balaji pics etc.. now most of those ''Wishes'' are already married (to someone else)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 1246 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will ... on your head today at 6:30pm.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
LOL!! Those bug me. I told my mother to never email me again unless she was sending me a REAL email.

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
One of the managers at work sent an email out warning of a computer virus so virulent it could infect your keyboard AND your computer speakers (this is impossible, BTW). Always liked that one.

The Bill Gates email tester is one of my favorites.

I enjoy when you get the argument: "you can''t prove it''s not true. It''s better to send it out and warn people, just in case." WRONG! It''s better not to send it unless you KNOW it''s true!

I like any e-mail that starts with "Hey guys, I checked this out, and this it''s legit!"

I always like to review the spelling & grammar on these emails. A clue as to whether you should take an email seriously.

Z.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey emeraldgirl, i have some others, i''ll forward them to you...............
14.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
32.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
the people that send these out in fear of everyone getting a virus from not receiving that particular email doesn''t realize that the email in itself is a "virus" (not actually a virus that does damage). It''s never ending!! It won''t go away!! If everyone just quit emailing them out it would be one less "virus" to have to delete!
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results