Looking forward to see the result

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely color and cut. It is going to look beautiful in the setting you chose.

ksage92

Rough_Rock
Can't wait to see the finished ring!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Pardon the following classlessness BUT;

Hot damn! That's one helluva tone!
You did well girly, you did well. :love:
It's cut also adds so much visual appeal and interest to it.

Also, although my brain thinks the Ivy and Rose setting is lovely, my heart truly wants to see your sapphire flanked by those forest green beauties (tsav?) you have in your first picture.
Now those three would make such a stunning ring!!!:eek2:

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pardon the following classlessness BUT;

Hot damn! That's one helluva tone!
You did well girly, you did well. :love:
It's cut also adds so much visual appeal and interest to it.

Also, although my brain thinks the Ivy and Rose setting is lovely, my heart truly wants to see your sapphire flanked by those forest green beauties (tsav?) you have in your first picture.
Now those three would make such a stunning ring!!!:eek2:
Lol. I know it looks nice next to Tsvarite, but unfortunately rhat is vendor pic and those are not mine and i dont yave spare funds to get them :(

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are set up perfectly as a 3 stone ring in size and colour.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are set up perfectly as a 3 stone ring in size and colour.

And saturation. I believe I learned from you @chrono that when choosing colored gem side stones or melee to make sure you match the saturation of the larger stone. It was a great tip.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Lol. I know it looks nice next to Tsvarite, but unfortunately rhat is vendor pic and those are not mine and i dont yave spare funds to get them :(

I'll play devils advocate here...but im assuming since youve had at least this purchase go well, would they maybe put the tsavorite suit on hold for you for a bit? Maybe with a small percentage down?
It wouldnt hurt to ask! They really do look air gaspingly stunning together, so much so I might personally hold off on setting it until I could purchase the suit or find another similar.

Just my personal 2 cents and enabling though :twisted: You of course do what YOU want girl!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll play devils advocate here...but im assuming since youve had at least this purchase go well, would they maybe put the tsavorite suit on hold for you for a bit? Maybe with a small percentage down?
It wouldnt hurt to ask! They really do look air gaspingly stunning together, so much so I might personally hold off on setting it until I could purchase the suit or find another similar.

Just my personal 2 cents and enabling though :twisted: You of course do what YOU want girl!
a augmented sssswdss#z
Thanks. I dont think he even has those anymore for i didnt see it for sale. I do have my heart set on rhis sapphire with the ivy and rose setting that have more vintage look ( im am not much of just a 3 stone person . But i do agree they look nice together.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
a augmented sssswdss#z
Thanks. I dont think he even has those anymore for i didnt see it for sale. I do have my heart set on rhis sapphire with the ivy and rose setting that have more vintage look ( im am not much of just a 3 stone person . But i do agree they look nice together.

Yes you choose what YOUR heart wants! I believe that sapphire would look lovely in almost any setting.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It finally came! Here is a video and pic, which was taking in room lighting which is not the best in my house, and I still love it and I wanted to show it at its worst. It holds its color in dim light and does not go dark and still has blue flashes. I also enjoyed looking into the loupe and looking at the silk lines intersecting each other :)

sss.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results