shape
carat
color
clarity

Centerpiece ribbon needs to match this color rose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having such a hard time with my flower colors and ribbon for my centerpieces. This is the look I''m going for with the centerpieces. One cylinder vase with lace wrapped around it entirely. I want a specific color ribbon around the top like this:

blackribbon.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
This is the color I''m looking for and having a hard time. I know that I want my bouquet to be roses: yellow, this type of coral color shown, and a touch of red.

I want the ribbon this color too, but can''t find it! Any suggestions?

I know it''s also called "tropicana". There are many different kinds of coral.

WillHardy01a.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
This is one more coral color that I''d settle for.

coral roses123456.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Coral is one of my most favorite colors and a color I plan to use for my wedding someday! Nice choice! Im assuming you have checked your local craft stores? There are quite a few online places that carry many colors.

Have you tried these two?

http://www.lsribbon.com/?gclid=CP6yyaffupICFQGCxwod33IFbg

http://www.jkmribbonwarehouse.com/

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I had checked out several sites and no luck. I went to one craft store and no luck either. This French Pink color looks like a close match to the tropicana colored rose. I love it.

french pink.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Courtney,

Check out Hobby Lobby, Micheals, and Crafttex, they have everything.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Check www.mjtrim.com. They send sample yards cheaply, and have a ton of different style and color ribbons.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 6:01:20 PM
Author: appletini
Courtney,

Check out Hobby Lobby, Micheals, and Crafttex, they have everything.
Hobby Lobby didn''t have much. I will try Michael''s and Garden Ridge this weekend. Crafttex...I''ve never been. I will check it out, thanks!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Courtney

How did you attach the ribbon to the glass so it sits smooth with out glue marks ?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 5:43:44 PM
Author: crystalheart1
Courtney

How did you attach the ribbon to the glass so it sits smooth with out glue marks ?
I just noticed the reply to this older thread while I was looking for a different thread.

Actually, the ribbon and glass centerpieces were just too complicated. I ended up getting the BBB mercury glass candle holders with ivory pillars. It cost more, but it will be so easy to set up. I have a picture on some thread...I will look for it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results