shape
carat
color
clarity

Centerpiece ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I was wondering you''d be able to help me with centerpieces. I am having my wedding at an ironworks art gallery this fall and chose the centerpieces about a year ago. At the time, I chose for most of the tables to have small black lanterns surrounded by votives and 4 small square glass vases with 1 bud and lily grass inside. Fast forward to 2010 and I see that lanterns are "out." Not that I necessarily have to be in with the trends, but I was wondering your opinions with regards to the lanterns. Any thoughts on an affordable alternative, or a variation of the lantern (like, maybe 2 lanterns of different sizes?) All opinions are welcome! Thanks for your help!

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I love vintage look lanterns!

I think you need to ask whether you like them too, or whether you think that they will be looked down upon? Because people REALLY won''t remember what centrepieces you had or even stop to think that "Lanteerns are soooo last year!"

If you like your centrepieces still, go with them!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Why are lanterns out? We used them on our cocktail tables and I loved them. They were an affordable way to add something extra to those tables. If your wedding is modern in style then lanterns might not go but if you feel the design element enhances the feel of the space then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results