shape
carat
color
clarity

Censorship?? Why??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Norav

Rough_Rock
I just came to take a look at the subject about the conflict diamonds and I noticed it is blocked!
Why? This smells like censorship! I happen to know Samih and I keep seeing and finding people that want to shut him up! WHY? Is this freedom of speech?

nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hey Norav, if you know him, get him to join a group, and get off the net. This site is run by normal people assembled for a peaceful (generally) discussion of diamonds, jewelery and various related gemology topics. Everyone gets along (generally) and we all have fun.

Your friend came here with no history to start a fight and convert people to his way of thinking. It's not censorship, it's keeping peace. If you want to fight, march to Capitol Hill or some other government. Why are you both looking to irrtate people on this site? Don't you have some anti-conflict diamond wars to fight in Africa? Don't you two have a flight to catch?
angryfire.gif

Norav

Rough_Rock
I'm not looking to irritate people but isn't conflict diamond a diamond related topic? It just happens to be a very important topic.
The only hostility here is yours. This is a discussion forum, to my knowledge, and all he did was discuss and ask peoples opinions because it is very important to him...
Don't people have a right to know what goes on behind the scenes of those beautifull shiny rocks? Even if that is not all shiny and beautifull?
He didn't come in and start a fight, its a fight that he is batteling for over 2 years now. What would you do if you are put in jail for 15 months while you didn't do anything wrong? What would you do if you are hunted down like a dog?

The only reason why he asks such questions and fights like this because he is fighting for his life! He needs to explain all those things to people who know nothing about diamonds at all, not to talk about conflict diamonds yet. The people that are defending him need to know and he just wants to find out the most easy way of telling them so that they can defend him...

About that flight, you better believe that if he could, he would be on it...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Norav,

When you and Smih signed up to Pricescope forum you agreed upon the forum rules. It is against the forum policies to start inflammatory discussions and behave in rude and arrogant manner.

Please revisit the policies here:
https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/faq.asp?mode=policy.

If you disagree with the forum policies you shouldn't join the forum.

Samih was asked to kindly keep his posts polite and courteous to other members.

It is normal practice of moderated forums to close or remove threads that breach forum rules.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Would you allow inappropriate behavior in your own house? I doubt it.

We also ask to discuss issues related to moderation in private correspondence.

Thank you for understanding,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results