shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrities in the news

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Is it me, or are major news venues covering celebrity gossip type news more and more these days?

I never used to pay much attention to the news, but I used to LOVE gossip magazines. But now, when a celebrity (ahem...Tiger...ahem) makes news, it seems to me that the media is soooo saturated with stories of them that there's no reason to even pick up a gossip mag.

ETA, I can't even imagine picking up a People or Us Weekly if it has a story of Tiger on it.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Sabine I was thinking the exact same thing the other day! It''s nuts that I feel like I can barely tell the difference between Entertainment Tonight and the local news anymore (okay I''m exaggerating a tiny bit...) but I agree that celebrity stories come up in the news a lot more often.

I took a communications class in college. I believe the term for this type of news is "info-tainment"...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results