shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI authorized dealers?

J_502

Rough_Rock
Hello!

We're wondering if anyone here can actually point us in the right direction for a list of authorized Crafted by Infinity diamond sellers -- actual physical stores. The website (not referring to HPD) but rather the "central" site is hard for us to figure out...The links we can find for "dealer listings" either don't work or no longer exist.

The site CraftedbyInfinity.com doesn't even work. How do I get more information?

Thanks

J_502

Rough_Rock
John Pollard seems to be on here but we cannot message him directly.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CBI Antwerp is closed for August and John Pollard is also taking the month off.

If you contact me I will be happy to point you to anyone in the USA who sells Crafted by Infinity Diamonds.

Wink

J_502

Rough_Rock
Hey Wink,

Just emailed you via your website.

Thanks!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello!

We're wondering if anyone here can actually point us in the right direction for a list of authorized Crafted by Infinity diamond sellers -- actual physical stores. The website (not referring to HPD) but rather the "central" site is hard for us to figure out...The links we can find for "dealer listings" either don't work or no longer exist.

The site CraftedbyInfinity.com doesn't even work. How do I get more information?

Thanks
@Paul-Antwerp for the info re: the site - my computer is saying it's not a secure connection and it might be someone impersonating the site, lol, but I know not all sites are https yet.

(Hopefully he will be enjoying his break and not logging in or doing too much work! :) )

bps413

Shiny_Rock
a list of authorized Crafted by Infinity diamond sellers

Did you ever get this information? If so, would you post here? Might be a good resource for others!

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
Any update on this?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results