shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat twins

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sofi

Rough_Rock
Hello, I am one of the shy newbies Dancing Fire was asking about in a recent thread. I was drawn to this forum by the picture LaurenThe Partier posted of her cat in the Cafe. I tried very hard to leave a comment or post a pic of my own with no luck.

I found my own dear cat 8 years ago on the side of the road. Apparently a whole litter was dumped there, and my little guy was the only survivor. I always thought he was unique, at least the moustache part.

LTP''s cat on the left, mine on the right.

cattwins2.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww so cute!!! I want a cat since I have seen so many beauties on PS but my husband says no. I wonder what makes him think he is in charge anyway!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG TOO CUTE
30.gif
I love them both - what sweetie pies
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think my kitty Ollie and LynnB''s kitty Boo are long-lost cousins if not twins - hopefully someone can make a nifty side-by-side like you did from some of the pics on the Ragdoll thread - there are a few where they look eerily similar
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww they''re both gorgeous. Love their markings!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What adorable kitties!!! They do look like twins!

<-------------------------------These are my guys: Lucy is the b&w one and Roger is the orange one. They''re siblings from the same litter but look nothing alike!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, he's so cute, look at that look on his face! Your cat (except for the face markings, and the depth of coloring) looks like my Duncan. When I opened this thread I looked over at him and was like... double take. If you take his very cute mustache away and focus on the shape of him... he could also be my Duncan's twin or at least a long lost brother-- just more vivid in coloring. I'm glad you ventured out, hope you stay here!

Gypsy%207%20stone5.jpg

sofi

Rough_Rock
Gypsy, he had much lighter coloring like Duncans when he was a kitten, the orange has deepened over the years. And so has his girth.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 4:59:04 PM
Author: sofi
Gypsy, he had much lighter coloring like Duncans when he was a kitten, the orange has deepened over the years. And so has his girth.

LOL don''t they all?
2.gif
He''s so cute with that mustache though!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 4:59:04 PM

Aww what a love.
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 1:13:52 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
OMG TOO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I think my kitty Ollie and LynnB''s kitty Boo are long-lost cousins if not twins - hopefully someone can make a nifty side-by-side like you did from some of the pics on the Ragdoll thread - there are a few where they look eerily similar
1.gif
Ooooh, wouldn''t THAT be fun, AG! Unfortunately I''m not photoshop savvy enough to do it!!!
39.gif
Maybe some brave soul will have mercy on us and peruse all 20-some pages of our thread and do that for us sometime!!!
36.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

BTW, Sofi, beautiful baby! And his rescue story was so moving. SOOOO sorry about his siblings, though.
8.gif

And Maisie, did you tell DH that it is NOT in the Husband''s Handbook to have ANY SAY whatsoever in the feline-in-the-family decisions??!!!
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi sofi! Fellow newbie here...your kitty is adorable! I have always wanted an orange and white kitty
1.gif

I think I have a cat twin on PS too! Whenever I see Haven''s cat in her avatar I think of my little kitty. She is a rescue/wild cat as well. I will try posting a pic, but this is my first shot at posting a picture so I hope it works
25.gif

gummikitten.JPG

sofi

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 10:08:10 PM
Author: gummibear
Hi sofi! Fellow newbie here...your kitty is adorable! I have always wanted an orange and white kitty
1.gif

I think I have a cat twin on PS too! Whenever I see Haven''s cat in her avatar I think of my little kitty. She is a rescue/wild cat as well. I will try posting a pic, but this is my first shot at posting a picture so I hope it works
25.gif
She has such lovely green eyes and I love the eyelines and "necklace" too. She is one very lucky girl to have found you.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 10:00:10 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 3/27/2009 1:13:52 PM

OMG TOO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

1.gif

Ooooh, wouldn''t THAT be fun, AG! Unfortunately I''m not photoshop savvy enough to do it!!!
39.gif
Maybe some brave soul will have mercy on us and peruse all 20-some pages of our thread and do that for us sometime!!!
36.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

BTW, Sofi, beautiful baby! And his rescue story was so moving. SOOOO sorry about his siblings, though.
8.gif

And Maisie, did you tell DH that it is NOT in the Husband''s Handbook to have ANY SAY whatsoever in the feline-in-the-family decisions??!!!
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

Here you go ladies
1.gif
, gosh both of them are beautiful
30.gif

cuteollieandbookittahs.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awwww they do look like twinkies :), both are just adorable :).

ETA: What a sad story but I am so glad your kittah found you.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

25.gif

Awwww...what a pretty girl - I LOVE her
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 11:08:36 AM
Author: Deelight

Here you go ladies
1.gif
30.gif

THANK YOU Deelight - that is DARLING
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the kitty pictures! Kitties make me happy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 11:19:26 AM

Here you go ladies
1.gif
30.gif

THANK YOU Deelight - that is DARLING
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your welcome anytime :).

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Aw, what a sad story! He''s such a lucky fellow to have you.

He does look a lot like LTP''s kitty!

Welcome!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Here you go ladies
1.gif
30.gif
OHMYGOSH!!! Deelight, THANK YOU!!! You are wonderful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you SO MUCH for your time and effort and TALENT with that!!! xoxoxo!

And AG, isn't it fun to see our boys side-by-side?!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome Lynn, tis really nothing at all took all of 2 minutes :) - HTH :D.

They are both so cute I just want to snuggle them both :D.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 11:49:08 AM
Author: Lynn B

And AG, isn''t it fun to see our boys side-by-side?!!!
30.gif
30.gif

It is SO FUN to see them side by side - every time I go through the Ragdoll thread I''m struck by how similar they look all over again. Its so funny that two kitties from such totally different sources, across the country from each other, look so similar. They are both so handsome too
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the way Mr. Boo''s colors and his coat have come in - absolutely gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 12:32:14 PM

Thay are SO SNUGGLY - Raggies are really good for that, they are giant, and bunny rabbit soft, and they go limp when you pick them up, so they really are the ultimate snuggly kitties
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 10:58:28 AM

1.gif

25.gif
She has such lovely green eyes and I love the eyelines and ''necklace'' too. She is one very lucky girl to have found you.
Thank you, sofi and AmberGretchen!! And don''t think she doesn''t know how pretty she is, lol.

I just love to hear stories of rescued kitties and puppies
9.gif

And OMG Ollie and Boo are too cute...I want to smoosh them!
31.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 4:20:47 PM
Date: 3/29/2009 12:32:14 PM

Thay are SO SNUGGLY - Raggies are really good for that, they are giant, and bunny rabbit soft, and they go limp when you pick them up, so they really are the ultimate snuggly kitties
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

awwwww, sometimes I wonder if my long-haired moggie has some raggie in him - he looks nothing like a rag-doll but he acts like one goes limp, loves to snuggle and has such lovely soft silky fur.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results