shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat brain teaser toys

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone recommend some cat brain teaser toys, especially one that uses food as an incentive?

Fur baby #2 is super smart but a bit of a Gavone!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Santy Klaws just brought these for my crew. They love them. Search for Trixie Pet products. They have lots of options. Available at Amazon or Bed Bath & Beyond. Probably other places too.

cat_toy.jpeg

cat_toy_2.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata :appl: :appl: I :love: :love: these! My DH just redeemed his coffee can full of change for an Amazon gc so these are perfect!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm happy you like them PintoB. I hope your cats love them as mine do. Whenever they step on my last nerve, I pull out the teasers (I have 4 teasers) and it keeps the cats busy for at least an hour.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Not a teaser toy, but to help my kitty lose weight I bought him a harness two months ago so that we can walk outside. It DOES officially cross you over into the "crazy cat lady" tier, but it's SO enriching!! I regret not getting one sooner just because I was embarrassed because he loves it. He sees it and runs over to sit while I put it on just like a dog would. He knows it means "outside".

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
sonnyjane|1450171114|3961612 said:
Not a teaser toy, but to help my kitty lose weight I bought him a harness two months ago so that we can walk outside. It DOES officially cross you over into the "crazy cat lady" tier, but it's SO enriching!! I regret not getting one sooner just because I was embarrassed because he loves it. He sees it and runs over to sit while I put it on just like a dog would. He knows it means "outside".

My cat actually likes walking on a leash.

leashed4_0.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1450219028|3961938 said:
sonnyjane|1450171114|3961612 said:

My cat actually likes walking on a leash.

leashed4_0.jpg

Sonnyjane your cat sounds so cute! I love doggy personalities in a cat! Yes mama, let's go for,a walk! Yes!

Andelain - the kitty on a leash picture is priceless! Pretty kitty! :love:

I've tried the leash on my parent's cat, who laid down and played possum, and my fur baby #1, who proceeded to zip around my parents' house like a mad woman when I got the harness on her. Then she got out of the house (I think it was my dad not being careful when he went out to the deck), and hid under a bush in the back yard. Lolol. It was so nerve wracking because we had just adopted her a few weeks ago. 20 minutes later, she started shouting, "halloooo, hallloooo", and when I responded, she emerged from under a random bush, with no harness on her. :lol: :lol: :lol: my parents located the harness a few weeks later :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should try again with fur baby 2 and 3. Maybe 1/4 will take to it! My only concern is the chemicals the landscapers would put down in our HOA, Even though we opted out of them. Maybe little booties on their paw paws lololol.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Here's a picture of my wild beast of a cat :)

image_230_0.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sonnyjane|1450250072|3962179 said:
Here's a picture of my wild beast of a cat :)

image_230_0.jpg

:love: :love: cutie pitutie wild beast!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results