shape
carat
color
clarity

Cast Your Vote - Which Sapphire?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I *like* the oval (to be fair I'm drawn to sapphires at the dark and light end of the spectrum, not just the "perfect" middle), but I like the EC MORE. I also think the contrast with the EC and the rounds is interesting.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Definitely the EC!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Oval blacks out too much. My preference still the EC.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EC!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
EM-ER-ALD, definitely.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the EC -- by a mile in the first set of pics but still the clear winner in the second set. It faces up smaller -- I get that. It's also a more interesting shape -- oval is my least favorite for blues. Well, after round, that is.

Know that you will be looking at it 100X a day so what really matters is which one you love, not which one is "better." I learned that I do not love report-proven perfect-color royal blue -- I like a much brighter, more vibrant blue like your EC in the initial set of photos.

EDIT: Probably 1000X

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love oval and cushion cut sapphires but when comparing these two, the Emerald Cut appears to be the prettier stone. I can appreciate that you prefer darker sapphires but I think this oval would leave you disappointed once set.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
The EC! I keep imagining the other set with its own tiny LED to light it up :) Can't wait to see it set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results