shape
carat
color
clarity

Casper....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many of you know that Casper was my love, my heart, my sweet dog. He fought the good fight. He was 17. I always said he was my heart always and forever. As he was put to sleep he was surrounded with loved ones. We said what a great dog he was. And said save us a seat in heaven next to you. I announced this on FB, but wanted to put it here... I know many know my love for Casper.

He died due to kidney failure. We were so blessed to have him.. He is woven in each and every fabric of our lives...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no - I'm so very,very sorry Kaleigh - I knew right away when I saw the title of your post - so very sad to hear about the loss of your precious Casper. I lost my dog last January and still miss him terribly, so I truly empathize with you - ah, I'm at a loss for words but please know I am just so very sorry - big hugs to you.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, many, many hugs to you. I dread the thought of saying goodbye to my own angels one day. Much love to you and Casper.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs and best wishes to you. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
So sorry again, Lisa! I really hope my dog lives until she is 17..but I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to lose a pet that has been around for so long. Thinking of you!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh really sorry to hear this. ***hugs***

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss, Lisa. You and Casper are in my thoughts and prayers...

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sending you and yours a great big hug. You are in my thoughts.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa,

I am so sorry. Never was a dog so loved.

Deb

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear, I'm so so sorry to hear that. 17 years is a huge blessing, Casper must have loved being with you every minute to have stayed this long, and there is no life better lived than a loved one.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh,sorry to hear this news. Casper is in doggie heaven now. **HUGS**

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear this. Dogs are such a huge part of our lives and they leave a big hole in our hearts when they go. You were lucky to have him, and he was lucky to have you.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. Casper was a lucky soul to have been part of your family.
Dogs are miracles with paws.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I'm so sad to hear (read) that. Toughest thing there is to do, but it's the one last gift we can give our animals. You bet Casper is waiting for you at the Bridge, running around in the fields & having doggy fun. My own beloved Buck is close to going there too & I don't know how I'll bear it, so I totally understand your pain. Casper's wound around your heart, so will never truly leave you.

Here's a wonderful picture of the Rainbow Bridge that always gives me comfort, purportedly done by an American Indian.

rainbowbridge.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Kaleigh, I'm so, so sorry to hear of the passing of your gorgeous boy Casper. My heart is aching for you, I hope you are able to find a bit of comfort in the fact that Casper had a wonderful life with you and your family, what a lucky guy. The little monkeys wriggle their way into our hearts and stay there forever. I wish I could give you an enormous hug.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss my friend, but he was very lucky to have such a great Mom and family for seventeen years, and you were very lucky to have such a beautiful boy and an abundant source of unconditional love for so long. He's not gone, for he *will* live on in your hearts and memories forever. I will keep you and yours in thought and prayer as you all adjust to a life without him. You were so lucky to have that kind of love and devotion in your life!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lisa - I'm very sorry for your loss. :blackeye:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this, Kaleigh. I know how much Casper means to you and your family.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, when I saw this thread title, my heart sank. I'm so sorry. I know that for you Casper was not a dog, but a dear friend and his absence will be grieved for a long time. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry Lisa, im thinking of you and your family, and of dear Casper in heaven....

{{{{hugs}}}}

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear of Casper's passing, Lisa. He must have waited as long as he could to be with your woderful family.

(((((BIG HUGS))))

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, Kaleigh.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hugs to you, Kaleigh.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you and your family, Kaleigh.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Condolences to you and your family. I understand what a deep loss this is for you Kaleigh. I know Casper's absence leaves a gaping hole in your heart and in the family. Let's raise a cheer for Casper to celebrate his life -- the tremendous love he gave and received, the precious memories he leaves behind, and also that he had a good life, a very good life, and a very long life filled with happiness and all the comforts he deserved. Blessed Be and Merry Meet Casper!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this Kaleigh....big hugs to you and your family.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you gave as much to him as he gave you.

tyty

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My deepest sympathies. Dogs have us like no other. And yours was an angel on earth and beyond. I'm so sorry Lisa.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results