shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Love Ring as engagement ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bunnyfoofoo

Rough_Rock
I have fallen IN LOVE with the cartier love ring. I know that I could wear an onion ring as an engagmement if I wanted to but any thoughts on using this ring as an engagement ring? does anyone have it? Is it super thick? Opinions please!
26.gif

lovering.jpg

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
It looks an awful lot like a wedding band.

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Well, always remember that when it comes to all things engagement, you really can do whatever you want.

That being said, it depends on what you want to do. Would you wear another w-band with this e-ring band? Would you move this band to a RHR and have a more traditional w-band when you get married? Would you just keep this one ring as your e-ring and w-band? Do you even want a more traditional e-ring with a solitaire, 3stone or similar??

You really have so many options, you need to decide what you want.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I say get what you love if you want that as an e ring then you could always sandwich it with two eternity bands for wedding ringss :)

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should wear whatever that makes you happy.. If it is the Cartier Love ring, than Cartier Love ring it should be..
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2007 2:46:26 AM
Author: threepwood
I think you should wear whatever that makes you happy.. If it is the Cartier Love ring, than Cartier Love ring it should be..
21.gif
HI:

Well said!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results