shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Love Ring. Anyone? Sizing?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a Cartier Love ring? I think that I've decided on yellow gold and I think that I want it to be a little thicker because I want to wear it on my right hand/middle finger. Is that the 5mm? If the ring size of my middle finger is a 5, how does the sizing of the Love ring work? Thanks =)

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a Cartier boutique within easy driving distance? Cartier uses the European mode of sizing rings, and at least for me and my only purchase of a Cartier ring, the conversion chart was a little "off." I ended up ordering, after a visit to the Fifth Avenue store, an open C de Cartier ring one size smaller than what I'd anticipated, based on their ring sizing page:
http://www.cartier.us/content/dam/c...Sizing-guide_RINGS_215-9x279-4_US_141008F.pdf

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Nope, no Cartier even remotely close to me, which is why I was hoping for some sizing suggestions.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you notice the circumference-sizing diagrams for printing off on your own computer & the ring size conversion chart on the page I previously linked; if the middle finger of your right hand is indeed a US ring size 5 (not sure if that was a purely hypothetical size), you'll see that European size 50 -- which Cartier denominates as equivalent to 5-1/4 -- would appear to be your best bet.

Exchanges-returns are easy and straight-forward; I exchanged an intended Xmas present & Cartier was quick with the turn-around; received the new item in ample time for Christmas giving.

http://www.cartier.us/en-us/services/online-purchases/delivery-returns/-1505.html

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I looked at their sizing info briefly. It gets a little confusing because the sizing guide changes (I think) for different style of Love rings (classic, wide, etc.), so without trying them on in person, I think it will be tough for me get it right.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I tried on the Trinity Classic, which I think is about 4mm per band (?) the size 53 fit my size 6 1/4 finger perfectly, so the size chart in Molly Malone's post was spot-on for me.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a 4.5 and I fit a 49 quite well, maybe a little loose.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^Which style do you have (how many mm's thick)? Do you wear it on your ring finger?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results